H E L L O

whoops sorry

W A T E R ?

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

The last time we had a xxxx sign up and introduce himself, he was a troll.

But we had no fish.
    Not really.

MBTI
    xxxx

ahh you belive in fairy tales too. when did trolls starting eating fish? i thought they ate kids. I was planning on doing my first thread about fairytales (believe, disbelieve, open , not likely but maybe just maybe that sort of thing) but you have pre-empted me. do you think it would stir any interest or sink?

Welcome fellow INTP.

MBTI
    xxxx

Hello Javo
    Good early guess, i was looking for a typing as part of my reason for stopping by is to be typed and i do believe i have INTP elements but my landing was logic based so it's a bit of a red heron. I was INTP but think i may be more INFP now. The myers briggs test is defunct as i have been a virtual hermit in terms of my social circle for the past three years in which i believe the transition to f took place so would be answering questions based mainly on my memory of my reactions to things as a t. I have not studied in depth any technical jargon related to myers briggs it bores me so have guessed at INFP. being as you are astute as you spotted my INTP heritage your view would be cool, if you ever felt you had enough information and really gave a shit
    Last edited by (K)nightmare; 06-10-2008 at 12:28 PM. Reason: do you know how to cook jacket potatoes outside?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hi.
    I think.

... why not roll your wetted-down potatoes in garlic salt and Montreal seasoning? yum!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xxxx

Hello Jennifer
    Great idea have you cooked spuds in a campfire or did you learn from media? I used to go camping as a child but we didnt cook spuds.

Quote Originally Posted by (K)nightmare View Post
    Hello Javo
    Good early guess, i was looking for a typing as part of my reason for stopping by is to be typed and i do believe i have INTP elements but my landing was logic based so it's a bit of a red heron. I was INTP but think i may be more INFP now. The myers briggs test is defunct as i have been a virtual hermit in terms of my social circle for the past three years in which i believe the transition to f took place so would be answering questions based mainly on my memory of my reactions to things as a t. I have not studied in depth any technical jargon related to myers briggs it bores me so have guessed at INFP. being as you are astute as you spotted my INTP heritage your view would be cool, if you ever felt you had enough information and really gave a shit
    How do you know your "transition to F" wasn't a classic case of less-developed F showing up as a reaction to the social stress of being a virtual hermit for three years? (I speak partially from personal experience.)

I've never heard of jacket potatoes, but I'm not sure I would cook 'em at all. I like the taste of raw potatoes. Baked in foil or leaves while buried in hot coals would be my choice if I had the desire to cook them.
    Last edited by JAVO; 06-10-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Do you know how to give a shit in the wilderness?

Answer: However you want, as long as you don't use poison ivy leaves for TP!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Now, Jennifer! No need for such libidinous talk about rolling ones wet potatoes in things!

Welcome, Knight.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious