User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Borderline INTJ/INTP....

First of all, I am an INTJ (behaving like an INTP, occsaionlly) from the INTJ forum.

I am a prospective college student who will attend a college in the U.S. (I am in Canada). I am a typical Korean student with penchant for theories, especially physics, chemistry and math. I love using analogies, metaphors, word-plays and puns. Oh, I am a big fan of Celtic New Age (Celtic Woman), Jazz (Albert Ayler) and Classical music. Finally, I love Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, for no reason.

Hello!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ssrprotege View Post
    First of all, I am an INTJ (behaving like an INTP, occsaionlly) from the INTJ forum.

I am a prospective college student who will attend a college in the U.S. (I am in Canada). I am a typical Korean student with penchant for theories, especially physics, chemistry and math. I love using analogies, metaphors, word-plays and puns. Oh, I am a big fan of Celtic New Age (Celtic Woman), Jazz (Albert Ayler) and Classical music. Finally, I love Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, for no reason.

Hello!
    Hi, ssrprotege. Welcome to MBTI Central.

I don't know much about physics, chemistry, or math, but the few theories I hear about them tend to interest me. I definitely like word plays, puns (even bad ones) , metaphors and analogies. I always find them interesting, funny, or insightful.

So, if you're Korean, why do you live in Canada currently, and plan to attend school in the US? Is English your first language? Sorry if those are odd questions, I'm just curious.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My family originally wanted to immigrate to Canada. Also, after touring some Canadian high schools, I got the feeling that Canada will be a better place for me to study. Going to the U.S. was probably affected by my hearing too much about HYP's. Also I had opportunities to get to know more about the American universities; and other factors motivated me to go to the U.S. I am happy that I was admitted to Dartmouth.

English being second language gave me hard time when I came to Canada around three years ago. I still have to work a lot to make my English flow better (and some preposition problems..), but I am glad that I have fewer problems using Standard English.

MBTI
    JIxT

Hi ssrprotege. Nice to see you again. Here I can actually pm you.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

sriv, glad to see you btw, I re-enabled PM in the INTJ forum.