User Tag List

First 45678 Last

I sincerely hope this is a positive, lifechanging experience for you. I think it will be if you want it to be. The very best of wishes to you ms. chknz.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Prpl, I wish you the best of luck. Be persistent in achieving your desired goals towards wellness. Will miss you on Vent and the forums, but I have a feeling that in the end, you will achieve your dreams. Be strong. You will make it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    yupp

the two that are on top of the list right now, and it might change as more reasearch is done, is either the smokey mountain lodge or copac in jackson,ms
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh gosh, all these wonderful things, make me sad i don't want to leave i feel like i might cry. i'm going somewhere where i don't know anyone, i don't like that.
    Every friend and acquaintance you have now was once someone you didn't know. I don't doubt you will find some friendly faces wherever you end up. Whether you like it or hate it, it's not forever. Make the best of it and get everything you can out of it. I hope you can have some input into where you are going, and that you find the experience beneficial. Best of luck.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    yupp

my mom talked to a lady who evaluates these programs across the nation, gave the lady my info and she said that the wellness center in boca raton, fl would most likely be the best fit for me, so we're getting the info on it tommorrow and arranging a visit to go down and look at it. that they don't have religious overtones (ick!), and works specifically with dual diagnosis. and they take insurance which is a huge plus. so i'll update when i know more, i'm beginning to think i made this thread prematurely, but eh oh well.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

the place in boca raton has a bed opening the 17th and i have a phone interview monday, if they want me i'll probably leave around the 15th good bye it's been nice knowing you

they don't allow computers or cell phones at least for the first couple of months
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That's great! You'll be back soon enough- focus on yourself for now. And plus- Boca Raton!

Sneak out the window. It's beautiful in Boca.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    good bye it's been nice knowing you

they don't allow computers or cell phones at least for the first couple of months
    We'll be jealously thinking of how everyone on the Florida coast gets to enjoy your genuine and fun personality instead of us, and eagerly awaiting your return.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

You shall be missed @prplchknz. But this program sounds like a good thing.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield