Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

@prplchknz i won't forget you!
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

Goodbye and good luck, Ms. Chknz. I won't forget you! I hope this is the beginning of really good things for you.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh purpleness,

you will be missed and not forgotten. i am glad we got a chance to know each other on vent. it always made me smile when you said hello to me so enthusiastically.

until our paths wend their way past each other again,

MBTI
    yupp

I was going to make another video with more thoughts about me leaving, but i can't do it i'm too emotional atm. i keep telling myself that i've been away for 6 months before and everything ended up fine, but i don't know this feels worse than before, maybe because i was banned so i had to take it like a well lubed asshole in a prison yard.

I'm trying to get rid of this pit of sadness in my stomach, and i'm not just leaving vent i'm leaving everything i've ever known no connection to any of it for the first 2 weeks and no ones gonna come visit besides my parents. because i haven't told people irl about where i'm going i left it vague just told them i was moving to florida. and i don't want people irl to know but i'll be fine.

only because i have to be, if i didn't i'd run far far away and never look back i'd run back to chicago sleep on old comrades' couches find a job but i don't have that option, i thought about doing other stuff that i can't mention because i'm not ready to be ok. if i'm ok its part of me wondering if the world has won. that probably doesn't make sense to you, and it doesn't need to.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Anew Leaf

I was going to make another video with more thoughts about me leaving, but i can't do it i'm too emotional atm. i keep telling myself that i've been away for 6 months before and everything ended up fine, but i don't know this feels worse than before, maybe because i was banned so i had to take it like a well lubed asshole in a prison yard.

I'm trying to get rid of this pit of sadness in my stomach, and i'm not just leaving vent i'm leaving everything i've ever known no connection to any of it for the first 2 weeks and no ones gonna come visit besides my parents. because i haven't told people irl about where i'm going i left it vague just told them i was moving to florida. and i don't want people irl to know but i'll be fine.

only because i have to be, if i didn't i'd run far far away and never look back i'd run back to chicago sleep on old comrades' couches find a job but i don't have that option, i thought about doing other stuff that i can't mention because i'm not ready to be ok. if i'm ok its part of me wondering if the world has won. that probably doesn't make sense to you, and it doesn't need to.
    First, it is normal to be feeling this way. It's a huge change for you, I would be extremely nervous myself.

Second, I see you going away for your health as a sign that you will win, not the world. I've seen you struggle for a long time with a lot of issues, and I am confident that you are going to get a real chance to help yourself here. You won't lose any of your special spark. I see it is a wonderful opportunity for you to gain a lot of yourself back.

You have lots of people cheering you on from the sidelines here. Everything will turn out ok.

RDF

[...] i'm not ready to be ok. if i'm ok its part of me wondering if the world has won. that probably doesn't make sense to you, and it doesn't need to.
    Sounds very INFP.

When we're children, we increasingly find ourselves in competition with our parents, i.e., struggling with them and trying to get more and more autonomy and independence from them. But once we become adults and leave our parents behind, we find that the larger world isn't so much about competition. It's more about learning and practicing specific skills: Te skills to achieve things and make money, Fe skills to become popular and make friends.

Anyway, it sounds like you need to get away from your parents and quit looking at things in a competitive framework ("the world wins," or "I win"). Instead, you need to get out into the world and start learning and practicing life skills so that you can finally have some real autonomy and independence in your life. In that sense, that thing you're going to in Florida sounds like a good start.

Anyway, good luck. You definitely need this thing in Florida.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I kinda understand how you feel about "the world winning" -- and people have given some great advice already. Just wanted to say that getting away from the same old environment has helped me grow a lot in the past, so I think it will be a good thing for you too
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Purp, you can do this. Seriously. Try looking at it as a whole new start for yourself, an opportunity and even a safe haven from that world you feel like giving the middle finger. It will be a place that will teach you how to properly middle finger that world when it comes knocking at your door. Do this for you. Not coz you have to, not coz the world demands it...but because it is your journey. Yours. No one elses. Yes, you'll be leaving behind all that you know, but you will learn so much and see another world, really. All the stuff that irritates you, all the stuff that aggravates you and makes you sad..you get to leave behind and trade in for this adventure. You will still be Purp after all of this. There aint nothing that can change that.

And we *will* be here for you, when you get back. You should know that by now
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

garbage

Geez, Ms. Chickens.

You can do this, and you're going to come out richer for the experience.

We'll be waiting for your triumphant return!