User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 53

  1. #31
    Senior Member 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    I would like to touch you. And I don't think I'm alone in this.
    No offense.

  2. #32
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Okay. Any amount of analysis is not going to make this clear for me.

    What?
    He means that although he's argumentative and self-assured, he actually has a heart and can be moved or hurt, and is asking that we acknowledge that even if it isn't obvious.

    At least, that was my interpretation.

  3. #33
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    He means that although he's argumentative and self-assured, he actually has a heart and can be moved or hurt, and is asking that we acknowledge that even if it isn't obvious.

    At least, that was my interpretation.
    More or less you are right.

    My feelings are very very hard to hurt because I take insults as compliments.
    I am very INTJ so my I,T,J are telling me that there is no reason to feel bad. Because that does not make sense.
    But other people think differently.
    I said that I dont follow social norms and this is one very good example.

    What I want to say is that it is a stereotype that INTJ think he/she is god and that he/she does not make mistakes EVER.
    And I definitively have that aura.
    I dont think like that, I think I am made of flesh and blood, and I make mistakes. Not to often but I do them.

  4. #34
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    I would like to touch you. And I don't think I'm alone in this.
    Sorry for my curiosity, but why do you whant to touch me?

    I think that I know the answer but I whant to be sure.

  5. #35
    wholly charmed Spartacuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I come in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm afraid of falling in pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You should not be afraid of me unless you are made of rocks.
    I am skilled it taking samples.

    Damn, I just joined and already I am in "please dont kill me" chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yipes, I will avoid the potentially tasteless "buff and polish me" jokes.

    I can imagine how much that pleases you underneath the veneer of false modesty.

    lol
    Will you two just get a room?

    Welcome Unhinged one

  6. #36
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    More or less you are right.

    My feelings are very very hard to hurt because I take insults as compliments.
    I am very INTJ so my I,T,J are telling me that there is no reason to feel bad. Because that does not make sense.
    But other people think differently.
    I said that I dont follow social norms and this is one very good example.

    What I want to say is that it is a stereotype that INTJ think he/she is god and that he/she does not make mistakes EVER.
    And I definitively have that aura.
    I dont think like that, I think I am made of flesh and blood, and I make mistakes. Not to often but I do them.
    I acknowledge that you are not a bot created for the computer and that there is a human being behind those words. Human beings have desires and feelings, no matter the type.

    Therefore, you can be hurt.

    It may be difficult for to figure you out, though, though. Should I press on and find out how to do this, or should I back off?

    I'm just going to say that it annoys the hell out of me when people claim that they're 'weird' or 'abnormal'. That's entirely subjective and extremely common. And because everyone says it about themselves, does that make everyone 'weird' and therefore no longer weird?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  7. #37
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I acknowledge that you are not a bot created for the computer and that there is a human being behind those words. Human beings have desires and feelings, no matter the type.

    Therefore, you can be hurt.

    It may be difficult for to figure you out, though, though. Should I press on and find out how to do this, or should I back off?

    I'm just going to say that it annoys the hell out of me when people claim that they're 'weird' or 'abnormal'. That's entirely subjective and extremely common. And because everyone says it about themselves, does that make everyone 'weird' and therefore no longer weird?
    1. You say things that I did not said.
    If I remember correctly I said that it is very very hard not impossible to hurt me.
    By hurt I mean - create depression in my head.

    To reinforce my argument here is one exaple.
    This monday I am going on a trip as part of my geological field training.
    But mountain is covered whit marked and unmarked mine fields.
    So I am not 100% sure that I will come back from that trip.
    But I will go there and do what I must do, and I will do it whit cold head and pleasure.
    Right now am in temptation to take pictures of mine field signs and post them on this forum.

    My point is that it is hard to influence someone who has death in his life plans and he is actually born whit that kind of thinking.

    2. I can understand your "anger" if some one say he is weird. Probably because that creates impression that he is arrogant jerk and liar.Wich is probably true.


    And by the way if I stop posting in definitively in the next week that means I am dead.


    Last sentence is for administrator so he can close my account if he whants to for some reason. I have heard that this is standard procedure in cases like this.

  8. #38
    Senior Member sriv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    JIxT
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    And by the way if I stop posting in definitively in the next week that means I am dead.

    Last sentence is for administrator so he can close my account if he whants to for some reason. I have heard that this is standard procedure in cases like this.
    Hello Antisocial, I see you are back to your trolling ways here too.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

    Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

    Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

  9. #39
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Hello Antisocial, I see you are back to your trolling ways here too.
    I was wondering when you will say hi.

    I did not plan to troll on this forum but Haphazard is so agressive so I have to.


    But this story is true I am going in mine field this monday.
    So I have desided to use truth as argument against Haphazard just to see reaction.

  10. #40
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I was wondering when you will say hi.

    I did not plan to troll on this forum but Haphazard is so agressive so I have to.


    But this story is true I am going in mine field this monday.
    So I have desided to use truth as argument against Haphazard just to see reaction.
    My reaction?

    Good luck and Godspeed. Did you expect anything else?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 01:30 PM
  2. your beliefs don't matter when it comes to the truth
    By prplchknz in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:20 PM
  3. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO