User Tag List

Thread: INFP still searching

Junior Member Array

Default INFP still searching

Hi all,

I'm new here and this is my first time posting to any kind of typing forum. I'm an INFP and have known since 2003 or so. But, I've always felt way different and thought it was due to having epilepsy. I think that's partially it, but INFPs definitely don't seem to fit into the 'normal' box either. I've been married to an ENTP for 12 years and we have two awesome children. We've had great conversations, but, our relationship has been a constant struggle, or as he describes it, "The most painful experience of my life" We still go to marriage therapy and drive the therapist crazy with going in circles.
    I'm an artist. I love to draw and paint and write poetry and I hope to make a living someday at art. I have a tendency to jump around and chase a lot of different ideas at once and get very little accomplished, so I'm learning to cut things out rather than try to figure out how to fit everything in. I'm chronically disorganized, although I'm great with managing money if I need to. I just never have any because my poor health + idealism has kept me from being able to maintain a job for more than a few months at a time.
    Well, that's me, in a nutshell. Great to be here

Welcome. Will you post some of your work?