User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    GONE

I'm not sure whether to be scared or amused by your name. I'm going to choose to read your name like "Rice In"....like you really like rice. That's amusing.

Welcome!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I'm not sure whether to be scared or amused by your name. I'm going to choose to read your name like "Rice In"....like you really like rice. That's amusing.

Welcome!
    What could possibly be scary about my name. A screen name isn't a horrible odorless, tasteless poison that'll kill you in a week or anything like that. I'm just a kid going to school for Chemical engineering.

Welcome! You do sound like an INfJ...our at least how I experience it.

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Quote Originally Posted by metalmommy View Post
    Welcome! You do sound like an INfJ...our at least how I experience it.
    How did you experience it?

MBTI
    ISTx

@Ricin

You are a Breaking Bad fan?

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    @Ricin

You are a Breaking Bad fan?
    Yes. I watched Breaking bad [which isn't where my screen name came from].
    Speaking of breaking bad, they didn't really get the concept of tasteless odorless poison down. If something is tasteless and odorless [which they never mentioned... bastards] and it's placed in a back full of meth and someone sniffs that bag to check the quality of the meth he'll ONLY smell the meth. He wouldn't smell the tasteless odorless poison. Actually, since such small amounts of Ricin are needed to kill a human being him sniffing the bag should be enough to kill him.

But, yeah, breaking bad's cool and all, just not always accurate.
    My sn was either going to be Urushiol [The chemical in poison ivy that causes the rashes. 10% of the population is immune to it, I'm one of the 10%], Sarin [A deadly nerve gas. If I remember correctly scientists were trying to make a stronger pesticide and ended up with Sarin nerve gas cause they made it too strong. Most pesticides are just very mild versions of nerve gas], or Ricin.

I settled on Ricin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricin View Post
    How did you experience it?
    The test I finished about a minute ago said XNXj.
    Test I took last year said INTJ.
    Before that it was INFP.
    Well, I've never been lucky enough to test INTJ, but I was raised by one, so I value a lot of those qualities. I always tested INFP as a child/young teenager, but as I got older my need for plans, order, and structure became more pronounced.

Thinking about it I'm definitely an introvert. I feel more relaxed doing solo things, but I'm not shy. And questions like "Do you feel comfortable in a large crowd?" are a little pointless to me. I DO feel fine in a crowd. It's not a big deal really. However I don't feel extra energized by it and mostly I like to "swim" in the crowd and plot out my travel plans. It's easier to keep to yourself in a large crowd than a smaller one also [everyone's too busy talking to someone else to notice you]. And there's the random pretending to be a secret agent thing that makes like more fun during a crowd.

Anyway, definitely an introvert.
    This is me as well. I've always "blended in" really well (even when I didn't want to) and I can kind of be a little oblivious to large crowds, as long as I have my personal space. It's focused attention on me in a crowd that makes me anxious. Even still, i'm fairly comfortable talking in front of people, giving presentations, etc., as long as I have a certain level of control over the situation. That being said, I'm a huge bookworm/nerd who likes her private time.

Sensing and iNtuition, well I'm more of an idea head in the clouds kinda person. However Questions like "Do you seek out a new idea of use the tried and true method." are also misleading. If I'm playing Soul Calibur with others I have "practice mode" and "WINNING". During the former I try new things and evaluate what's going to work and what isn't. The latter I just do what works.
    Lol I do the same thing (except I did it with Tekken back in the day). Generally I lean more toward what works, but that's because I'm busy and often need the results rather than the process. I'm much more of a "concept" person than a "process" person. I can assimilate tons of disparate data into a pattern or big picture very easily. I just get stuff. Sometimes it's hard to explain how I got it tho. Especially if it's a sensor who's asking. Lol

Thinking and Feeling. I tend to follow logic a lot despite being a very emotionally driven person. I'd guess I'm closer to feeling than thinking since most logic step s to come from me seeing it work while growing up and thinking "Yeah... gotta think things out so shit don't get out of hand."
    This is where the "raised by an INTJ" part comes in handy. I strongly prefer reason and logic when making decisions, evaluating options & situations, etc., because using reality as a basis for decision making seems to have a better long-term prognosis. That being said, my initial reactions to things are emotional. I have to sort through those before I can start applying logic. And I Can sort through them, identify, understand, and (eventually) deal with them, where many of the Ts I know cannot really do that so well. Plus? I'm pretty empathetic, so that's kind of a tip off, too. I'm really only about 25-30% feeler...just enough to be dangerous. Lol

P and J. I have the most horribly messy room at the moment. But all my dvd's are organized. When I play any game or do anything I have a plan. One with contingencies too. However you can never plan something out perfectly, you have to be able to adapt and improvise. Improvising also won't work by itself. Here I'm more J than P.
    This is me as well. I am not neat (sadly). I love neat and orderly, I just can't seem to accomplish it. There is, however, always method to my madness. I always plan, I always think ahead, I always have at least some kind of basic structure. I can improvise when needed. I can be spontaneous at times, too. But even then, there is generally at least a loose foundation on which that is based.

So, INfj would be pretty accurate. An INfj that's not afraid of socializing, just doesn't really care.
    So, I agree with your assessment, based on what you've described. I identify a lot with it, and based on my years of reading about this stuff, I am definitely an INfJ.