User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default I suppose I should take this oppurtunity to introduce myself?

Hello.
    I'm Kate.
    I am, apparently, an INTP, though I once tested as INTx. I wonder if that was due to myself, or the accuracy of the test?

I'd like to be able to say that I'm well educated, but that's possibly not as true as I wish it were. Intelligence doesn't always manage to make up the difference.

I'd like to be able to say that "If you want to chat, I'm here", but that's probably not true, either.

The only thing I can honestly say about myself is that if I'm wrong about something, I want to know, and if I don't make sense, it would be nice if you told me.
    I'd like to beter myself and my intellect- hence my having joined an internet forum, I suppose.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

lol @ internet forums

Hi

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by sycayersou View Post
    Hello.
    I'm Kate.
    I am, apparently, an INTP, though I once tested as INTx. I wonder if that was due to myself, or the accuracy of the test?
    It was the accuracy of the test. Many people don't fall neatly into the categories prescribed. There are many inconsistencies between the personalities of the people tested, and in many ways the more refined parts of the instrument fall short in their accuracy. It only works to give you a vague image of yourself, that should be taken with a grain of salt. It isn't suited for much else, although we occasionally try to create odd arguments and tests here to base more accurate ideas on the test's framework.
    I'd like to be able to say that I'm well educated, but that's possibly not as true as I wish it were. Intelligence doesn't always manage to make up the difference.
    Well, you have the rest of your life to learn anything you wish. Don't waste it regretting your past, that's all I can say. There are ways to learn things aside from school.
    I'd like to be able to say that "If you want to chat, I'm here", but that's probably not true, either.
    You're not obligated to be there for people, you can contribute as little or as much as you like. It's up to you to decide if and how much to make yourself available to people.
    The only thing I can honestly say about myself is that if I'm wrong about something, I want to know, and if I don't make sense, it would be nice if you told me.
    I believe I can understand you perfectly on this point. And I will be sure to do just that.
    I'd like to better myself and my intellect- hence my having joined an internet forum, I suppose.
    We'll see what we can do. However, it might help if we knew what areas you felt deficient in, and what you wanted to work on.

heart on fire

Hi

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I believe I can understand you perfectly on this point. And I will be sure to do just that.

I'd like to better myself and my intellect- hence my having joined an internet forum, I suppose.
    We'll see what we can do. However, it might help if we knew what areas you felt deficient in, and what you wanted to work on.
    Very discreet Athenian. Nobody else would have noticed you had corrected her spelling, but for I, Hercule Poirot!
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello, from the other side of the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INXP

Hi

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Pleased to meet you
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by sycayersou View Post
    Hello.
    I'm Kate.

I'd like to beter myself and my intellect- hence my having joined an internet forum, I suppose.
    Hello, there Mancunian INTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Welcome.