First 345

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Have you looked at cognitive functions? It might help to clarify some things.
    Yes. Some of those who have looked at my videos can see both Fi and Ti. One very perceptive person reckoned I went to Fi first and then checked it out with Ti. My own view is/was that I use both according whether I'm dealing with people (Fi) or things (Ti) - but that in a crisis Ti always gets dragged out. Others see an obvious Fi but struggle to see Ti. One other saw the opposite I think. I also think my own opinion that Te is my real inferior function clinches it - I have to be Fi dominant. There's always a chance too that Ne is dominant but a cognitive functions questionnaire was very clear. BOTH Ti and Fi were very well developed and Ne was lagging well behind. Given that my I over E score is 100% it is incredible that I have an Ne at all. But then Lady X saw my Ne very easily and even went as far as to include ENFP as a possibility. So I'm pretty happy I've finally got it. Until the next time of course. It is possible too that, now that I've retired, and I spend most of my time with women I've adapted to my new situation.
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

"INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, Central is remarkable in that we are free to say what we want. On the other hand it puts a lot back on us to say what we want.
    Which is actually a blessing. It draws us out - and so many of us IN types feel the need for that. So much to contribute yet hide our lights under a bushel. TypeC is certainly great at dragging it out.
    Cognitive functions:

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

This test gave more realistic results: http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (95%)
    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (90%)
    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)
    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)
    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (50%)
    Si (Introverted Sensing) (50%)
    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (15%)
    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (5%)
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infp

Quote Originally Posted by zelo1954 View Post
    This is getting worse. I've just taken the cognitive functions test:

Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.92
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.62
    Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||||||||| 7.7
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) ||||||||||||| 5.94
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||| 4.58
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||| 3.98
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||| 3.5
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||| 3.24

Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
    Most Likely: ISTP
    or Second Possibility: ISFP
    or Third Possibility: ISFJ

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
    Ti - Fi - Si - Se - Ni - Fe - Ne - Te
    Cognitive functions:

MBTI
    INTP

Don't worry, you aren't alone. I think I am INFP as well, given that my childhood seemed entirely Fi and Ne related, and I swear even now it is noticeable. Don't trust MBTI and its workings completely though, as I would propose a lot of it is incorrect in practice, but good in theory. If I am INFP, I would be developing Tertiary Si right now (Dominant in early years, Auxiliary in teenage years, Tertiary in the twenties, and the Inferior in the thirties to forties) and I did progressively see Ne developed in my teens, however due to certain events, I also developed strong thinking.
    That would either be Te or Ti, and would either mean I started developing my Te incredibly early, or I developed Ti, which is a shadow function.
    On the other side I could be INTP, but I didn't exhibit any noticeable Ti in school (I was an idealistic dreamer. A hardcore one.)
    It could be argued that INFPs can also be intellectuals, but they tend to put their own morals and beliefs before objectivity; I do not do that. Furthermore, I see emotions as weak, and while I've liked other INFPs I've met, and get along with them, I think being that emotional/subjective is a weakness that should be overcome.

So, take MBTI with a grain of salt.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

Haven't posted much on here for some time now. But I've been working feverishly on working myself out during the intervening time. From the attachment you'll find lists of values, skills, weaknesses, and stressors for the four Keirsey temperaments. When I judge myself against values and skills for both NF and NT I come to the following inescapable conclusion:

I am a person with INFP values but an INTP skill set

This expains everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cognitive functions:

Ah interesting list. I like it summed up like that. I relate to almost all the values, but it's the strengths and weaknesses that give me more insight personally.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Haven't posted much on here for some time now. But I've been working feverishly on working myself out during the intervening time. From the attachment you'll find lists of values, skills, weaknesses, and stressors for the four Keirsey temperaments. When I judge myself against values and skills for both NF and NT I come to the following inescapable conclusion:

This expains everything!
    I cannot read your attached document. I'm glad you made a personal discovery, at any rate.

At least the ANSIR typology breaks it down into Thinking-Working-Emoting categories, with 14 types in each category. For example, I score as an Empath (Thinking), Sage (Working), and Diligent (Emoting). The MBTI tries to cram everything into a single package.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

This expains everything!
    Cool! Makes sense.

MBTI
    ENFP

Welcome Geoff! glad to hear you are liking your experience so far! i am new here too, this is my first day. i feel somewhat intimidated because all of the other people know so much about all this, and i am a very floundering beginner. but i like what you say, even if i say or do something stupid, I will be okay. very cool words.

Have a great day!