User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Introducing: Your Parents!

Post an intro post as one or both of your parents; include subject and smiley. Commenting on others' is fine, but don't break character(s), or I'll fucking kill you! Enjoy.
    Father = ; mother =

Title: istj
    hello. this is edahn's father. i'm having some trouble understanding how to navigate around tthis chatroom, but regardless, i will tell you a little bit about myself. i'm an attorney in los angeles and my son works with me. i have 3 boys whom i love very much. i like to play tennis and do bills. very truly yours, leon *****, esq.

Title: OMYGAD
    HELLO MY NAME IS DR VARDA.. I DONT NOW HOW TO DO THIS AT ALL YET BUT IM LERNING,. SEND EMAIL ENTER . . IM A PSYCHOLOGIST AND AN ARTIST AND A MOTHER AND IM DOING MY BEST. THE INTERNETSAID ENFJ BUT THE QUESTINS WERE VERY TRIKY. CLIK SUBMIT NEW THRED OK HERES EDAHN MY SON WHO I LOVE DEARLY

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Mother = ; Father =

ixfp
    I feel silly posting here, but my lovely daughter toonia who is so smart asked me to say something. Did she show you the hobbit house i made in the computer class i took for my summer teacher training? It was pretty neat. I like the smilies here, especially this one. Can you post pictures as well? You should have seen the sunrise this morning. I wish I had taken a picture to show you.

????
    It isn't my many achievements that makes me unique. It is my humility and my deep concern for those whose lives I destroy. [insert evil, inappropriate laughter] I am too good for this nonsense. You are privileged to have someone of such caliber as myself even reading this site. Even my shit is made of gold. It is why I offer it so generously to the world. And toonia isn't actually my daughter.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Good lord...that's awesome.

+ ENFP mother: This is so interesting!!! Edahn's puppy is so cute! Is that your puppy Edahn? I'm a vet tech and I LOVE horses! I used to make my son clean horse stalls for his entire adolecent life. I have to go pick my daughter up from school, bye!

My ISTJ father: Im gonna be late for work.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Title: HOWDY
    i sure am glad to meet you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my daughter just speaks so highly of you and since she can do no wrong i will take her word for it. hehehe. she said i was an infj but i don't really get into that stuff. btw i have a masters degree in polisci so i really do know how to spell and punctuate, but this isn't irony so much as just being a generally laid-back guy. may the LORD bless and keep you, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: hey sweet thangs
    I hope everyone has everything that they need. Can I get anyone a drink or a some collards and pintos? There is cornbread in the oven but I don't know how good it will be because I didn't have everything I needed so I.. what's that word? Improvised, yes, you are so smart. Oh, you like my shoes? They cost $2 at the Goodwill, which is also where I got my skirt, shirt, and jacket. Nice clothes are uppity and if all women shopped at the Goodwill they could stay home and breastfeed and homeschool, like me. Y'all be good now!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Title: <blank, launches right into message>
    You know that all those forum people want to do is take advantage of you, you know. They're in it for something. Everyone's got an angle. And meanwhile, you're not looking for a job? Excuses only satisfy the person who makes them. Are you getting paid for this? Did you look anywhere else for a job yet? How long have you been there?

Yes, the band played Saturday. The one guy showed up late, so I didn't let him play. He thought he could pull one over on me, but the joke was on him. No one else wants him back either. I told him he could leave his instrument by the door. He left. I bet he went bitching to all his friends. I'd kick them out too.

I love you very much and XXXX too, you are all part of the family. Did I ever tell you this before? I did??

No, I'm not drunk. *hic*

Okay, here's your mom. *disappears*

Title: Hi XXXXXX

Today was a very rainy day. I do not like the rain very much but at least it makes the grass grow. Of course I don't like that either because then I must mow. Your dad just sits in the chair and sleeps all day with the opera turned way up. I think he must be deaf by now.

I ate lunch with a friend. It was nice to see her.

I am so glad that you are thinking about going back to church. God is a good God and I do not know how I would have made it through life without Jesus, he has certainly been good to me.

The car broke down and is in the shop. They said they would have it done soon. But they are a day late. You know who I mean... those people your dad knew that one time. I told him not to take the car there but he did anyway. I wish he would not do that. He always has a smart answer for people, but I tell him to be nice, because God will judge.

You are very special to us.

Love ya,
    Mom

key: Dad = ExTP, Mom = ISFJ
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Mother = ; Father =

ixfp
    I feel silly posting here, but my lovely daughter toonia who is so smart asked me to say something. Did she show you the hobbit house i made in the computer class i took for my summer teacher training? It was pretty neat. I like the smilies here, especially this one. Can you post pictures as well? You should have seen the sunrise this morning. I wish I had taken a picture to show you.

IAM TACKING A COMPUTER CLASS ALSO!!!!!!! OMYGAD its so hard submit reaply . . let me get edahn,,my son who i love

????
    It isn't my many achievements that makes me unique. It is my humility and my deep concern for those whose lives I destroy. [insert evil, inappropriate laughter] I am too good for this nonsense. You are privileged to have someone of such caliber as myself even reading this site. Even my shit is made of gold. It is why I offer it so generously to the world. And toonia isn't actually my daughter.

is she your son?

very truly yours, leon *****, esq.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

=mom =dad

ESFJ
    this is scantilyclad's mommy (shes my only kid that still calls me mommy). ive never used a computer befour so this is all very knew to me. i have know idea what an mbti is. I have been a stay at home mom since i have been 16 yers old and i have 4 childeren and 1 butiful grandechild, who scantilyclad has gave me. i am very upset that i do no get to see him often enuff. My hobbies include; smoking pot, smoking pot when i wake up in the morning, smoking a joint after breakfast, smoking pot with my friends( I HATE SMOKING POT ALONE). If any of you smoke pot send me a PM (what is a PM?) We can totally party later!

ISFP
    Uhhhh...uhmmmm..Helllo? I'm the father of Scantilyclad. I like to refer to myself as chief red boar. I'm a professional Software Engineer, but playing bass guitar is my passion. I like to play music every weekend, its an awesome experience. I love to hear funky new bass lines and then try to play them! I am uhhh very shy, i have to take anxiety medicine when i have to go to meetings at work. Here is a fun fact: I had a mullet for 17 years!
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

= mom = ESFJ. Hi. I don't wanna do this, but my son is making me. I hope this is acceptable. I hope I didn't do something wrong. I hope some murderer doesn't come and kill me for posting this. I hope my son is going to be okay after I post this, and they won't try to kill him for doing this. I mean, these message forums, anybody can be posting on them. Just be careful.

= dad = INTP. Who are you voting for? I hope you aren't gonna vote for those damn liberals. Those liberals are gonna burn the country down if they end up in power. We'll all be giving up half our paychecks in taxes, so that we can pay poor people welfare. I sure hope McCain wins.
    Last edited by FFF; 05-20-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: First try: gave up. Second try.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Good lord...that's awesome.

+ ENFP mother: This is so interesting!!! Edahn's puppy is so cute! Is that your puppy Edahn? I'm a vet tech and I LOVE horses! I used to make my son clean horse stalls for his entire adolecent life. I have to go pick my daughter up from school, bye!

My ISTJ father: Im gonna be late for work.

THIS IS VARDA AGEN, EDAHNS MOTHER. I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE THE DOG IS FROM I THINK MAYBE A FRIEND OF HIS HASTHE PICTURE. look at this

that's a picture of edahn when he was a baby. i'd say he did quite well. is this a drug site?

very truly yours,
    leon *****, esq.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    I can't even do this.
    So you don't know how to work this damn thing either? Press that button? I don't want to press it, your mom will be mad if I break something.

Oh. That's okay. *big pause* Well, no, I really hate it when your dad messes with this. Because then I can't get it to work. I wish he would just go away. Would you like a drink?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft