User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ESFJ

Dad - Mum -

Dad - Hello, my name is Andrew and i am Sarah's father. I am apparently an INTx, although i will be looking into this further, everything needs to be analyzed. I had to work very hard to get my PhD, why do people not want to work hard? ************************ I love ebay because **********(lol). I don't openly show it but i do love my daughter in my own way.

Mum - Hi there (said in a flirtatious way), I'm Lisa, Sarah's mother. I am a hypochondriac and love spending money. This MBTI is a waste of time and Sarah should not be wasting her time on it. She tells me i might be an ESFx but i am not going to do the test as i don't like to think about things to much. I like the finer things in life and i need to buy another watch as i only have 6 others. ********************************
    Shall we go and spend lots of money together?

Arrggghhhhhh .. I love them both but seriously 3000 miles away was perfect.
    Last edited by Saslou; 09-09-2009 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Although i am being serious but in a joking way, i can't do it so have used ****
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Mom: Laurie thinks this thread is great but she is probably just wasting time. I know what she should be doing. Oh, did I hurt your feelings, Laurie? Sorry, I won't do it again! I really love you and you know I think you are totally great! Let's go out for sushi. (ESFP)

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

ENTJ Dad
    Greetings to everyone,
    My name is Kent Fowler, and I am the father of Justin James Fowler. Since he has so generously allowed me to drop in and check on the workings of one of his internet friendship communities, I decided I would comment very briefly on one of the forum discussion topic threads and offer a cordial salutation from myself.

Firstly, I would like to say that I think this personality forum community is an excellent viable source of communication and interaction with peoples from all over the world. Technology is such a grand instrument! He seems to enjoy chatting with all of you here and I hope that his stay here for an opportune time is most beneficial.

His understanding of personality types has greatly increased over the years and we enjoy his telling us more about them. They are very insightful and revealing about the doings of various types of people. Some of them are amusing to say the very least, especially those concerning my wife. We are glad that our son has healthy discussions regarding such an interesting and useful topic.

I myself use the internet as a tremendous tool for my own email chain wherein I send articles to thousands of ministers of every stripe and denomination all over the nation and the world. What a glorious venture it is! And it is all for no cost, besides the nominal price of keeping up an internet connection. In years to come I imagine it will expand even more, giving us even more opportunities than we could have ever imagined! This is such a change from the days when I was a youngster. I remember the first time we recieved a black-and-white television set. What amazing times we live in!

As much as I would like to continue this discussion, I have more emails to get back to, so I will leave you to your own devices here at this forum of glorious communicating of internet discussions. I hope you continue to enjoy my son's presence here just as I always have. He is a very good son indeed.

Sincerely,
    Kent Fowler

ESFJ Mom
    Hi everyone!!! My son was telling me all about this place. He read my personality description to me and it was so accurate!! Just wanted to drop in to say hello to my son's friends. I wish he'd take some time to clean his room though. Can somebody on here try to get him to do that?

I love all these smilies here, they are so cute. Especially this one! And the little angry guy is hilarious!!! :steam:

I hope you have fun talking to my son on here. I bet you girls are just crazy about him! Just make sure he doesn't go too far, I want my son to be pure. He's moving to Seattle soon, so I hope and pray he stays on the right track. Maybe some of you can encourage him to do that.

Well I'm going to get back on Facebook and then do some housework. Just wanted to say a quick hi!

Have fun.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

[istj mother] Well, Hi! I had to type this out at church because I really don't see any benefit having a computer at home, much less an internet connection--I don't even know if I can get that in my trailer in Texas--so i just gave the church my computer, so they know I did them a big favor even though it is 10 years old. They put it in the same room as my ab buster and thigh master. I bought those things when I was watching some info-mercials and thought they looked like a great idea, because I have that incessant 10 pounds to lose, but i just don't have much room what with all my cats and trailer and everything, and the machines cause my skin to break out in really rare hives because I'm allergic to everything ever made by man. I tell the pharmacist what compound to blend for me and he makes me a special tonic to apply, but it is just no use, i am constantly dealing with some allergic reaction. It might be exascerbated by not ever getting sleep because my cats run me ragged meowing at all times of the night to be let in and out. they constantly bite and chew themselves because they are infested with fleas, on my bed and pillow and leave flea dirt behind, even though i put hardcore, carcinogenic, flea medicine on them daily. I keep telling my daughter that, "NO! Feline leukemia and AIDS cannot be transmitted to humans! Because she is freakishly worried about her tons of children getting licked and bitten by my babies. She won't even barely let her kids touch them, and jerks her hand away when my favorite, Clancy, takes a hankerin' to do more than just purr and lick. I tell her, "Just hold your hand still! It does more harm if you jerk it away, than if you let him just bite down." J.C. she'll never learn.

I really wish she'd get off this damn computer and call me, as a good daughter should. My phone really doesn't ring both ways, I'm pretty sure.

We're getting along better now because she is an adult and has been able to assume her own personality over the past 20 years, having lived 2000 miles away from me, evidently. She can't seem to understand that I just can't leave my babies and go visit her in Montana. I don't understand why, while growing up, she never wanted to do my constant bidding and errands and stuff. I miss her going 15 miles out of her way to get me a certain brand of milk at the local convenient store. Now i have to pick it up on my way to church. And she never could really accept that I love my cats more than my grandkids and feed them stinky wet food which gets stuck on my fine rose china on the floor where babies crawl. I have to put a different dish out for each of my 5 diseased-orphaned-mangy-mean-biting-meowling lovelies because they all have different dietary requirements, of course (which i try to tell the vet--i could be an honorary veterinarian by this time, except I have to take care of my cats night and day--but I'm always reminding him of odd cat signs and symptoms in an effort to aid in infinite cat diagnoses). Well, it's time for Murder She Wrote, and a whole evening line-up of shows, and hopefully info-mercials, so I will talk to you later! B------*bye gets interrupted by fussing at cats to stop fighting over who gets to go out the cat door first, and to take turns*
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This thread is so cool - what a fun creative writing exercise! I figure it's worth reviving.

Dad=
    Hello all! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this site as a resource. Having been in office jobs for much of my life, I understand the value of systems like MBTI in allowing coworkers to understand each other and create a better work environment. Y'all are doing good work here!
    My daughter tells me that I'm an INTP. I read the description and it seems to fit me well, for the most part, although I'm on the border of F and T. She says this is because of my experience working for nonprofit organizations, and coordinating volunteer work. I trust her, since she's done so much research on it.
    This is good stuff! It's certainly making my daughter happy, so I'm glad it's around.

Mom=
    Hi. I don't really know what to think about my daughter's love of this site. She spends a little too much time on it, but what are you gonna do? As long as she likes it, I suppose.
    I'm a... uh... INFJ? Maybe? Either way, whichever type I am, it's the one that has "intuition" and "conspiracy theorizing". I trusted my "intuition" before, but I'm getting to be a little bit full of myself about it now that I have my Myers-Briggs profile to back me up. The "conspiracy theorizing" happens a lot - I call it that when I rant at (EJCC) about various theories, like how democracy didn't exist during the Bush administration, but at the same time, I don't necessarily believe that they're conspiracy theories - it's self-deprecating humor.
    It really is amazing how accurate Myers-Briggs is, though, even though I don't think it's interesting enough to research like (EJCC) has been.
    Well, anyway, I've got to go and purge my e-mail inbox now. I had 100 messages earlier in the week, and now I have 60! Yaaaayyy! I'm on a ROLL.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Mom ISFJ

*Sarcastic bitchy attitude* Yeah, its REAL nice to be here surrounded by a bunch of perverted men who touch themselves in public. The nerve of those men!! Someone needs to find all of you and lock you up or put you on a list so my children won't have to spend their days around you horrible people.
    *Sees mess on table* OH MY GOD!! Who left that piece of paper on my freshly cleaned kitchen!!! :steam:
    Has Stephanie been doing things she's not suppose to in here? You know I really don't trust her at all because she disobeys me and I try to make her suffer by ignoring her. I have a bad temper because my husbands always out getting drunk and my children don't respect me.

*runs off into a crazy whirlwind of anger*

Dad ENTP (or ESTP)

Hola! Como estas brothahhhhh!
    Lets go out to lunch and drink! We can have tequila and do shots!
    Oh no no, let me pay for everyone's alcohol and food even though we have no money to even feed my family, you guys are worth it! I love you guys!! You're my best friends man so I'm going to give you everything I own even though we all know you're just scamming me for my stuff. Still, I won't see it because I can't stand to be at home with my pissy wife. PARTY!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Mom: ESFJ =

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Brittany's mom and you BETTER not hurt her or you will get a visit for MEEE!!!! Awwww haha, I'm just kidding. But seriously. I'm tough.

(She's 4'10" and 95lbs)

Dad: EVIL (IxTJ) = / (he's bipolar but either way, he's the devil )

hi. even though i am really good at building world domination machines and xbox and rush and pink floyd and i can not learn how to type or spell on a computer. the reason i have no spelling errors is because brittany insists on spell checking and inserts big words so i look good to other people "like i look good to her". i don't care about other people. i care about building world domination machines and xbox and rush and pink floyd. YEAH PINK FLOYD

p.s. i own a gun

(but he still cries watching movies like marley and me)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

didn't expect it to be like THAT after I revived the thread... So sad!

...ah well.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!