User Tag List

First 5678 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post

Oh i hope we can play some music, i learned this far out new bass line..wanna hear it? Even if you don't i'm going to play it, so you might as well sit back and be prepared to listen to it several times.
    Dad I haven't seen you around the Northside before. Do you like Mexican food?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Dad I haven't seen you around the Northside before. Do you like Mexican food?

oh yeah i sure have, but around my parts we callem vittles.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Gosh! I don't know, I finally got on the computer...I don't know about these things I'm worried I might break them...I'm wolfy's mum. Anyway, nice to meet you. Would you like a cup of tea or something?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

INTX dad:
    What's the point of typology? The psychology of normal people?! Leave the normal people alone!

I've gotta go check the Calguns forum.

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

enfp dad ...well i just think it's so cool all you young people can get together this way...really connect in such a beautiful way...it's just really cool...one of these days i'll have to have erin show me how to work this thing. i'd love to talk about things with you all...you all seem fascinating! but now i feel like i'm supposed to be doing something....i can't remember what....i'll let you talk to erin's mother...she's an amazing person you'll just love her...now...what was i doing again???

infj mom ...oh...haha...hi...well thanks m*** for putting me on the spot...yet again...he always does that...he's just always talking to people...and...i'm sorry nothing against you all but...i've just got things to do...i've been meaning to get out in my garden today...but...i'm sure this is all very interesting...i'll have erin telll me about it sometime...nice to meet you all. bye.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Now I want to hang out with LadyX's mom and dad!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

= ENFP dad
    :smiley_violin: = ISFJ mom

Hi everybody! I have never typed on the Internet before except for one time when I wrote an email to the Prime Minister of Canada for an ethical concern, though I spend a lot of my free time writing children's stories or imaginative novels on my Internet-free computer (I don't want anyone stealing my ideas, because I know they're good). Everyone says that coming up with ideas for novels is hard but I have so many I can't keep up. I am a teacher at a special school where the students spend half the day in psychiatric treatment and I am really good at befriending them and showing them someone cares. I don't subscribe to any religion but I believe there is a god who is good and that there's a lot of evil in this world. One day I'm going to be rich from my stories and start a program to send delinquent kids to Africa in the middle of the desert (they can't run away from the program, you see, because they'd die) where they will labour for the needy and eventually learn from the caring program leaders to love and be good people. I spent so many years wandering in university that I don't know how many degrees I have, though for the first few years I just had a good time playing on the hockey team. Athletes were, off the record, given B+ marks on every course they took with specific profs, but I ignored that and worked hard in my classes (when there wasn't fun stuff in the way, because that's more important) because I am the most ethical human you've ever met. I am secretly a lot more book-smart than most would ever know, but that's not what's important in life, so I don't bring it up.

:smiley_violin: Unlike Usehername's dad, I am very adept with computers, partly because I serve on every committee in a 500km radius, slaving my life away working for them all because I have overcommitted myself again. I do this because I get my value from how much I am needed, and on a committee, everyone needs me, because I believe in commitment and duty, and I am completely reliable! I don't believe in sleep or alone time even though I am an introvert. My family might point out that they dislike that I don't take care of myself but really they just need to do their duty and martyr themselves like me and then they would be living Right.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

+ :steam: + = Mom:

Well, here I am. Athenian begged me to come, and I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. Shows you just how spineless I am, right? I'm not too good at putting words down on paper, it's just not natural for me. Anyway, I suggest that if you want to know what's really going on the world, never listen to the media. It's all liberal propaganda and brainwashing. Glenn Beck tells things like they really are, though. Great man, expresses my views better than I can.

I'm constantly frustrated by the stupid, lazy people I work with, and superiors who I constantly have to explain obvious things to (a thankless task), and my demanding mother who's always asking me to run errands for her. I work 10 hour days at a job I hate, smelling chemicals. I'd get another job, but the stupid illegal immigrants (who can't even speak English or take pride in their work) keep taking our jobs, and the companies keep sending them all overseas to make a quick buck. Greedy morons, don't get me started on them. Okay it probably doesn't help that I dropped out of high school, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, just warning you... there's going to be rioting in the streets soon, because as soon as people wake up to what the president's doing and start opposing it, it's going to be warfare and anarchy. Or else they'll sit passively like the sheep they are and let this country be turned into a communist state, just throw away our perfectly good Constitution. So, be prepared, and get your soul right with the good lord.

+ + = Dad:

What's up, easy money? Anyway, I'm with <company name>, and I have a wife and two -- well, three kids. Family is very important to me. Hey, mind if I steal your lighter? (laughs) No, no I'm just fucking with you. Seriously, I value doing a good job. I've learned that the secret to good business is people. You see, I make more money in this sector than all my competitors combined, and you know why? Because I treat people fairly, and they remember that. I make less money on an individual job, but I make it up over the long term. I also take the time to do it right. I was in the right place at the right time, because before I came along, there weren't any contractors around here who cared about doing things right or billing people fairly. It was a choice between quality and price.

<starts talking on Bluetooth headset for 5 minutes while scrolling through stuff on his iPod> Oh, sorry, had to take that. Where were we? Anyway, I'm a pretty good judge of character. In business, it's not about what you know, it's about who you know. People without social skills just don't make it very far. You know what the secret to getting people to go along with you is? Make them think it was their idea. Yeah, if you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bullshit (laughs). I'm pretty good at fucking with people's heads, but it's always for their own good. Sometimes they just can't see what's in their best interest until I put things in perspective for them. Oh, and one more thing... never make assumptions. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. <gets another call> I gotta go, there's been another crisis. Sigh, guess that supervisor couldn't handle things on his own. <assistant>, finish this up for me, answer any questions they ask.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Dad:.............................................. .....................................

Mum: *reaction to the mention of the computer:* =_= I'll go on that computer thing after I've had my morning dose of black coffe, ciggaretts and a wide veriety of pain medication, anti depressants and various other non prescription drugs.

Dad:..........*Goes and plays Boishock badly for overninethousand hours*

Mum:*later* IVY!(my name) Go tidy your room! *goes and tidies it while glaring at me after haing made me breakfast and suggesting I should have hot chocolate because I look tired*

Dad: YOU HAVEN'T @$%"$! TIDIED YOUR @&$%"$% ROOM YET, IT'S BEEN A @!$%$"%$" MONTH *goes quiet again*

Mum: *Sniggers at dad* Right...this computer thing....I think I broke it ...can you type for me...Uhh...say Hello..., I'm...Liminality's mum...(but that's not your name...ahh I see, cool, a...How do you say it...YOOOUSERNAIME)

Dad: WAIT, you want me to do WHAT?! Go on a FORUM?! With possible PSYCHOPATHS?!?!?!?!1112121212121 Ohh by the way here are your bank details, I've checked for any letter bombs, but had to send a letter of complaint to the bank because THEY MADE A TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!122121212 in the spelling of your School...ohh...wait...it was the right spelling? Well anyway, you need to put them in a SAFE PLACE where no FRAUDSTERS that happen to have skills as a ninja and Telekinetic/pathic tendancies are even able to CONCIEVE of them.

Mum: *Rolls eyes at dad* Well I'll go listen to the radio and (dance like a spazz) do the washingup. FINISH THAT DRINK, C'MON, GO GET ANOTHER ONE *goes and gets another one* You'll end up dehydrated.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent