User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP

ESFJ: Hi, I'm a selfish piece of shit. Nice to meet you! Do you like my fake everything's-perfect persona?! I hope you do, because it's the only side of me you're going to see. I burden my daughter with my real personality and problems.

heart on fire

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    ESFJ: Hi, I'm a selfish piece of shit. Nice to meet you! Do you like my fake everything's-perfect persona?! I hope you do, because it's the only side of me you're going to see. I burden my daughter with my real personality and problems.
    :SaiyanSmilie_anim: That can be so very limiting though. I do like to shake things up by picking targets in public and unloading with vulgar rages, my T shadow likes to come out and play! It is fun, you should try it! Pick low wage lackey types at local businesses. Nothing like it to put the little girl in her place either, she can cringe and feel like she wants to die on the spot because you're totally out of control!

I also like to give and give and be extra loving, extra sweet before my worst abusive rages and attacks. It give it more punch if the target is wide open. There's an art to sadism.

MBTI
    INFP

ESFJ: My favorite thing about my friends is that they know NOTHING about me. I talk to them for hours on the phone without revealing a god damn thing! When my daughter walks into the room and rolls here eyes at my pretension, I glare at her and make sure she doesn't say anything out loud to spoil the illusion I have cast over my true identity. Ah.. it sure is satisfying to gossip and pass judgment about acquaintances of friends of friends that I've never even met before! If only I got frequent flier miles for my gift of gab!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Mom (ESFP): My son was such a sweet, smart, and happy boy - then he turned 5! Can't a woman trust anyone anymore?

Dad (INFP): Run, can you check to see when Iron Man will be coming out on DVD? Tell your brother I'm down to 110 moves on four suit spider solitare. :P
    :horor: **** you should have told me your mother was here!
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Mother: :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Hey, Sergent TightAss, why don't you try putting half as much starch in your shorts? You're cutting off the blood supply to your brains.
    Father: :steam:

Well if isn't anything-in-a-skirt, my favourite! *flirts unabashedly* But seriously darling, make us a cup of tea.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    Father: :steam:

Well if isn't anything-in-a-skirt, my favourite! *flirts unabashedly* But seriously darling, make us a cup of tea.
    Mother

Oh my, :blushes: I always do fall for flattery. Sit yourself down, I have some special tea pot and cups that I never, ever use except for people I really want to impress, otherwise we just use any old thing.

MBTI
    INFJ

Shades of Edward Albee...
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    : thank you for not burdening us

very truly yours,
    leon *****, esq.

heart on fire

Dad Hey, it's Friday Night! Let's PARTY!

Round of beer on me!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Dad Hey, it's Friday Night! Let's PARTY!

Round of beer on me!

Oh i hope we can play some music, i learned this far out new bass line..wanna hear it? Even if you don't i'm going to play it, so you might as well sit back and be prepared to listen to it several times.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.