User Tag List

First 34567 Last

heart on fire

:SaiyanSmilie_anim: Mother Hello everyone. Heart tells me I have to keep it clean. I hope I can. Heart is so wonderful, I just love her so much only I wish she didn't keep her head up her &*^ and that she wasn't so &^%$## messy, and that she wasn't such a cold &&^%$#$#, just like my mother was, you know she holds her mouth in that same arrogant way my mother did and heart thinks she's so *&&^%$ smart just like her father. God, she cannot help being so useless I know but it sends me into a rage when I think about it... I need to calm down. Okay...well...

My favorite movie is Aliens, the Good, Bad and Ugly and I love reading Science Fiction, wrestling, Charlie Chan, Matlock, Pery Mason and Cheech and Chong movies. I liked Mad MAx and the Thunderdome but that Grace Jones is distrubing, I saw her naked once in some other movie and she...oh wait...heart is telling me I can't say that here, lol she knew what was coming there....Pearl S. Buck is one of my favorite authors. I like growing plants and cooking, I dream recipes up in my sleep!

It is so exhausting around here for me, heart and her father couldn;t fight their way out of a wet bag, and that husband heart married no better, always acting like he was slapped back from the table. My father always told me to stand up for myself and fight, well that's what I do! that's what I am, you don't like it &*^%$#$ YOU!

Oh GOD, here comes that toliet paper commerical with the puppies and the little girl...I am crying now so hard I have to stop this post.

MBTI
    INFP

ENFJ mother=
    ExTJ (I think, he's really hard to type) father=

: Oh! Hello everyone! I know my daughter might spend a bit too much time on here, but I am a good mother really! No, really! Does anyone want some cake?! No?! How about a sausage roll?! No?! You're as bad as my daughter! I keep telling her to not lose any more weight but will she listen?! I do know how to use these computers! I took a course! And I got a dsitinction! Not that I like to brag, I'm a good person really! No, really! I have a disabled parking sticker but I would never take a disabled parking place if there was only a few left! I just need to tell everyone that is in the car when I use a disabled space this because I want them to know I'm a nice person really! Anyone want some cake?! You can stay for dinner if you like!

:Whoop there buh/gil! -Random Monty Python quote-, -random joke-, -starts singing bit of random song that I join in with- fancy a cuppa? -More random conversation which he is weirdly good at creating, until other person, who now really likes him, has to leave- ok mate, tata!

EDIT: I just realised my representation of my mum maybe isn't all thar flattering, and I would like to point out she is actually completely lovely (and I actually really mean that ) I jsut get the impression sometimes that that is what she is thinking xD
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    : this chatroom is full of rednecks
    very truly yours,
    leon *****, esq.

Mother :SaiyanSmilie_anim:: Oh look at this, some little banty hen thinks he's somebody. What's the matter, had your marbles out and played with them one too many times? You got a stiff neck, better watch out or it will break right off!

Esq.? Yeah, that's the God's truth, isn't it? Exceptionally Stupid Yankee!

What's that? Heart says yankee starts with Y and esq ends with Q...welll who gives a &*^% anyway? The shoe fit! You can damn well wear it, you arrogant little ^%$#@!

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I've been watching the primaries and I can't believe the people that are turning on the Clintons. Obama talks about all this stuff, but Hilary is the one with the experience and she's got numbers to back up what she's saying. I'm a numbers guy. If Obama gets the nomination, I don't know who I'm going to vote for. I like McCain, he's a Nam Vet and a maverick, but if he gets into office, it's going to be Bush all over again.

Mom :SaiyanSmilie_anim::None of these modern politicans have any balls! That Clinton was a sneaky little ^&** with his little piece of %^& there in the white house, worse than Tricky Dick back in the day. (yes, I AM hip, I have my cable tv!) I would vote for that Jeremiah Wright, at least he has the balls to tell it like it is *&^ Dammit!

Hillary is a blond. Enough said there, huh? Obama? Too skinny. We've had enough of Bush and his mealy mouthed runt self. When are some real MEN gonna run?

Patton should have been President. Now there was a MAN.

heart is worried that I might be coming on a bit too strong and scaring people off, just like I used to scare her friends. Well, you can't take it? STFU! This is ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dansker View Post
    ISFJ Father:
    Hi from Heaven - I'm loving it up here! ...

Mom :SaiyanSmilie_anim::Yeah, we're both up here now too. Oh sure, one big joy ride all the time. Woodedo!

I am sure heart doesn't care. No, she's too busy with her little love life to worry about me! She never cared. It was too much to ask! I gave and I gave, I never held it against her...

Mom = Dad = :footballreferee:

ExFx
    Hi! I'm EffEm's mom. I'm glad you're all his friends because I worry about him sometimes. Are any of you girls single? He's a little cold sometimes but he has a good heart, I swear. Maybe you guys can convince him to be more outgoing with people because I sure can't. He's always being a big fart and refusing to dance or not being friendly with people. If he would just try he'd realize how FUN it is, so try to put a bug in his ear, will you? It's just a shame he's like this because EffEm was always the smartest kid in his class and he has a master's degree when nobody else in our whole family even went to college! I'm so proud of him, I just feel like he's wasting all his gifts. He's a good uncle though, would you like to see pictures of my grandson?!

:footballreferee: IxTx
    EffEm, what is this? I feel as embarrassed doing this as you did asking me. Is this what you've been doing with all your time instead of finding a job? Can't your mother just fill in my part? I have to mow the lawn before the Eagles game comes on.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

(INFP mom)
    title: hi everyone
    post: hello! My daughter K***** told me to come here. She said she thought I was the type...what was it? introverted, sensing or intuitive, I can't remember....feeling...and P-something. I can't remember what that means, I know the J means judging and that's not me.

Just a minute:
    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Mother = ; Father =

ixfp
    I feel silly posting here, but my lovely daughter toonia who is so smart asked me to say something. Did she show you the hobbit house i made in the computer class i took for my summer teacher training? It was pretty neat. I like the smilies here, especially this one. Can you post pictures as well? You should have seen the sunrise this morning. I wish I had taken a picture to show you.
    I'm back. I had to ask my daughter how to quote you, toonia's mum. You sound just like me! I love taking photographs, especially of nature. It's just so pretty! You should show me your pictures sometime.

It's nice to meet you all. I've never been on a forum before but you all seem so nice.

God bless you all!

(ENTJ dad)
    title: hello world
    Last edited by Randomnity; 05-22-2008 at 04:29 PM.

MBTI
    ENFJ

= Dad (ISTP)
    = Mom (ISFJ)

Hello there I'm Llfn's dad and I just want you to know how proud her mom and I are of her. She is really quite a girl and talk about a good driver...yup we're really happy that she lives close..of course she is ALWAYS some place other than home but hey she got that traveling bug from me. When she was younger I use to drive the family all over the place on vacations so I suppose I've gotta take the blame that she's always on the move. I had to come to her house to use her computer..I've got two..a laptop and a desktop model..I may be in my 80's and still love the toys and I may think the internet is an amazing way to get music (which I love) and information...I refuse to pay so much for it unless it's a book. Cable is expensive enough! I just call Llfn up late at night..or early in the morning if there is something I need to know. Hmmm getting tired and I need to drive home before it's dark. Her mom is on the phone..wanna talk to her..hold on....

Hello....Hello....babe who do you have me talking to. Someone on the internet now you KNOW I don't believe in talking to people I've never met. What..some of Llfn's friends...well..ok. (but I'll just tell her what I want her to say and she can type if for me) Well now today I went out with her aunt and we talked to some people (because face to face is MUCH better than this internet stuff) I got a fantastic deal on groceries..oh Llfn I got you some fresh veggies asparagus was ON SALE $1.69 a bunch SPRING asparagus I know you love it..do NOT let it rot in my fridge..come PICK IT UP! Anyway oh my goodness I hope you are not letting these friends of yours take up your time so that you don't have time to clean that apartment of yours..that's right you never know when I'm going to drop by. You know I always taught you to keep it neat in case someone comes by unexpectedly....if you're online you can't do what you really should be doing. Oh by the way your father and I need you to go online and find us the cheapest tickets so we can go visit your brother and sister and their families...your dad doesn't want to go by plane but I refuse to be on a train with him for 24 hours. I can't keep him from doing all the things he KNOWS he shouldn't be doing for that long. I'm sorry dear Jeopardy is on and the woman winning is amazing. I'm so happy for her..she won over 35,000 dollars yesterday. I just know she can do better. Tell your friends I said I'll talk to them later.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

mother= father=

IsTP

Hi, I'm _______'s mother. I am easy going but don't believe life should be a cakee-walk. I try to impart to my children simple practical wisdom. Don't sweat the small stuff, but take care of them. Focus on what you can control. Don't try to change people.

INfJ

I'm _______'s father. I love all my children, and do a lot for them. I like to make sure the kids do what is right. I want to make sure their friends are good people, and that they think about their futures and their careers.

+

We're both religious people and have a strong commitment to God, and worship regurarily at Temple.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Mother :SaiyanSmilie_anim:: Oh look at this, some little banty hen thinks he's somebody. What's the matter, had your marbles out and played with them one too many times? You got a stiff neck, better watch out or it will break right off!

Esq.? Yeah, that's the God's truth, isn't it? Exceptionally Stupid Yankee!

What's that? Heart says yankee starts with Y and esq ends with Q...welll who gives a &*^% anyway? The shoe fit! You can damn well wear it, you arrogant little ^%$#@
    : I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

MBTI
    INTP

ENTJ Father: :steam:

Right! You've all had your fun, but it's time something was accomplised. I'm taking over this thread now, any problems with that and I'll sit you down to tell you all how you're wrong. Everyone into single file now! And there'll be no modern sentiment under watch, so I want everyone singing Glenn Miller.

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanoogachoochoo?

EVERYFUCKINGBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    ENTJ Father: :steam:

Right! You've all had your fun, but it's time something was accomplised. I'm taking over this thread now, any problems with that and I'll sit you down to tell you all how you're wrong. Everyone into single file now! And there'll be no modern sentiment under watch, so I want everyone singing Glenn Miller.

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanoogachoochoo?

EVERYFUCKINGBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mother: :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Hey, Sergent TightAss, why don't you try putting half as much starch in your shorts? You're cutting off the blood supply to your brains.