User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFP

Cool I feel like I'm joining some dirty adult dating website reading these introductions.

The title's fairly self explanatory--everyone's title is very "hay bby, cum here n talk to me k? "ish. It is quite alright though, because I'm sure finding friends is quite fun on those websites.

And I am genuinely terrible at keeping up with forums. Perhaps it's a "getting bored easily, but not really--just really lazy" thing, which seems to be the epitome of the human race. Anywho, hello to all who decide to read this (in which case, I pity you, because an introduction is not all that interesting.)

I love Myers-Briggs unhealthily.

I suppose my name is Raz, but a name doesn't really tell you much. Hell, I could be lying for all you know. I have two X chromosomes, and I'm Nepalese-American. Also, I like music. Check out the Microphones, or perhaps Micachu and the Shapes.

Anyways, I'm an INFP, but an asshole one (not in a self-deprecating, omgpitymeplz way, but a genuinely awful person who will listen to you, and empathize with you genuinely--but will respect logical thinking over all emotional outlets.) I suppose that gives me a borderline T, but most people disagree. I'm not going to get into this argument again. In addition to being an INFP, I believe my Enneagram type is a number 4, the online, possibly inaccurate one that typed me with this number that I feel quite indifferent towards and said that I was unhealthy physically and mentally, and that I should fix it--so that's a bummer. Oh well, I suppose an internet test thinks it knows me better than myself. That very same test has also typed me as sx/so. Probably means that I'm a desperate-for- interaction nympho----anywho....

I'm sorry I sound really arrogant. I feel terrible about it. I should go sleep or do something productive like so.

But hello, pardon my phoniness--and be sure to one day copy and paste this intro onto match.com or something, because I feel like I'll definitely pick some people up with my dashing personality. And if you are, I hope all of you seeking a sex partner don't get slaughtered.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

You don't sound phony at all, I thought typology central had my type too when I joined, but only false advertising....

Welcome INFPanoid
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh...hello.

*takes notes: patient has serious sexual repression so desperately attempting to emerge, projects on innocuous MBTI community*

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Oh...hello.

*takes notes: patient has serious sexual repression so desperately attempting to emerge, projects on innocuous MBTI community*
    Lol. There's only one answer to that: GANG RAPE
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Lol. There's only one answer to that: GANG RAPE
    Tonight. You.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I thought as a newcummer we had to "jump her in."
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I thought as a newcummer we had to "jump her in."

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Welcome!

Extremely welcome.

Gnignignignigni... *rubs palms together*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowbird View Post
    Anyways, I'm an INFP, but an asshole one (not in a self-deprecating, omgpitymeplz way, but a genuinely awful person who will listen to you, and empathize with you genuinely--but will respect logical thinking over all emotional outlets.)
    respek.

and, welcome.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol..you sound INFP at least. As for the 4 sx-so..trust me, there's methods to treat that illness

Welcome to TypeC, you might just fit in here
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”