User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    It is curious tho... Because its not as if typology is a new concept to you.

Interesting... Welcome tho lady... I'm sure you'll have plenty of peeps sharing their opinions on it once we get to know ya.

Knowing about it for a while and actually studying it are two different things. Call it an error in information gathering due to extinuating life circumstances. Thanks for the welcome, and anyone is welcome to provide their opinion, however I don't feel the need to explain myself currently. Pick up on it if you'd like, or not. I'm open to new information on it, but I have thought about and looked into it quite a bit before changing. I know it seems abrupt but I put a lot of thought and introspection into it.
    2w3 - 6w7 - 9w8 sp/sx

Protip: Assume everyone is mistyped until proven otherwise.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yeah, it gets me curious too. People changing their J/P dichotomy always has me worried a bit. It is pretty much impossible, so you were either mistyped then or mistyped now. It's more likely to go from ENFJ to ESTP than it is from ENFJ to ENFP for example. :P

edit: Ah, you explained you feel it was a case of mistyping, rather than a case of transformation. Then it makes sense.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Hmm .. this may answer a few questions.

Type 2 ENFP

Like most ENFPs, they’re quite silly and strange. Unlike the Type 7 and Type 4 ENFPs, Type 2s don’t really show this silliness until you’re good friends with them, out of fear that it would be off-putting and unappealing. The face they show to the world is one of sunshine, happiness and good will towards others. They’re masters at making you feel good all over and can easily be mistaken for ENFJs. Even better, this happiness is contagious and makes you want to be more loving…and also more productive at your job. This Type seems very common to me among the youth pastors I’ve met. More frequently found in leadership positions than Type 7 ENFP or Type 4 ENFP. Unhealthy people of this Type basically epitomize Histrionic Personality Disorder: Flirtatious and attention-seeking to the extreme, with an almost toxic reaction to anyone disapproving of them.
    It was just one factor. @Etherea's been blatantly honest with her reason for mistyping, and that was lack of information - which I myself didn't find out about till recently. I made a similar mistake in mistaking Ne for Ni for a while.

If she so chooses, I think she can make a thread/blog telling everyone about her experience with typing/mistyping -- but that's up to her.

Is it customary to turn intro threads into questions about people's typing history on TypeC? I'm curious.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

To me, your communication style implies ENFJ more than ENFP.
    It's more coherent and serious in tone. More confident as well.

Just my $0.02.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    To me, your communication style implies ENFJ more than ENFP.
    It's more coherent and serious in tone. More confident as well.

Just my $0.02.
    C'mon, I think you can come up with something better than some stereotypes. Lay it on me, I'll try not to get too worked up about it. :P
    2w3 - 6w7 - 9w8 sp/sx

Protip: Assume everyone is mistyped until proven otherwise.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

It can be hard to tell with some people. I still don't know about my sister... Just some people are hard.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Etherea View Post
    C'mon, I think you can come up with something better than some stereotypes. Lay it on me, I'll try not to get too worked up about it. :P
    No offense--and I don't know you well. You know yourself better than anyone else, so...
    Don't mind me. Just killing some time on a boring Saturday night.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    SLI

Yeah I can see Etherea as.ENFP. I've never really seen strong Fe from you. I actually wondered if you were INFJ because you never seemed to lead with Fe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Welcome @Etherea from another newbie
    “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
    ― Anne Frank
    "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back?" - Lord of the Rings
    "I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again " Pink - Who Knew