User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Thread: *Sneaks In*

MBTI
    ?

@Phoenix

that's just it though, i don't think anyone is a stereotypical version. if you have tendencies/thoughts/beliefs/behaviors that can be loosely brought under the heading of, say Fi+Ne, then there will be similarities (even though, in reality, those behaviors and what not are stemming from something much, much deeper, and as one looks at the possible routes that could spring from such an in-born makeup, there would actually be thousands of possiblities that would allow for someone who isn't very INTP-ish to be an INTP, maybe not according to behavioral psychology like MBTI, but to Jungian psychology it would--the two are different; measuring behavior is measuring persona which is how one see themselves, which now that person is measuring something different that their cognitive outlook)--now, bring all of these people who are similar and like-minded and put them together and watch the behavior homogenize even further to the point that they are "cognitive function+cog. func." first and foremost, and human second, and then watch how it separates them from being multi-deminsional. now, one might argue that being one-deminsional, even though it can have a negative connatation, is actually the first step in differentiating your functions, but if the behavior that is associated with the former is the ideal to stand for... it's almost like the idea of "who someone wants to be" upon finding a type description can set them up for a dead-end growth wise, where thinkers can only see the benefits of "thinking" and look down upon feelers and vice versa (basically, it allows people to view this smaller part of their personality, their conscious use, as the totality of their being which makes it easier to downplay what they're not bringing into play, which hinders growth and continues this "i'm this type so i only believe this and that", and you get alot of "well, WE do this and that" and "WE think this way"--not to mentiont that most types i meet in real life are nothing like the cookie cutter types i meet on some forums (and here i want to stress that i'm not saying that all are this way, it's just a behavorial trend that i've noticed).

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Ah thank you. Yes I've heard that about PerC.

Lolz...

It would have been horrifying if you said that the new wave of immigrant were a bunch of jerks who got banned from PerC for hacking the site. Lolz...
    actually, so far, all of the people that i've seen from PerC are the good ones. you will all enjoy each other :P.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by EntangledLight View Post
    actually, so far, all of the people that i've seen from PerC are the good ones. you will all enjoy each other :P.
    Even @Sneaky Bastard? He/she sounds like a sneaky Bastard. :suspicious:

MBTI
    ?

hmmm... you raise a very good point @Riva...

let us ponder a moment... "sneakyness" in itself isn't neccessarily a bad thing--one could sneakily deliver a present to a person who's sad, one could sneakily clean up the mess of another who's had a bad day, one could sneakily (and creepily) hide in the shadows complementing strangers as they pass by, etc., etc.

so "sneakyness" is just a trait that can be used for good or evil... let us hope that one such as @Sneaky Bastard can look upon us in with, at the very least, pity, and go the route we'd all like her/him to travel.

(:P)

It would have been horrifying if you said that the new wave of immigrant were a bunch of jerks who got banned from PerC for hacking the site. Lolz...
    Dun dunn ... dunn .. DUNNN !!

MBTI
    ?

(first quote from Riva)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Dun dunn ... dunn .. DUNNN !!
    watch out Phoenix... he was the worst, most vile one there... always--always--hel--helll--helping peopl! and complitmenting them! the aduacity...

Quote Originally Posted by EntangledLight View Post
    watch out Phoenix... he was the worst, most vile one there... always--always--hel--helll--helping peopl! and complitmenting them! the aduacity...

Hey ... are you implying what I think you're implying

Despite popular belief I AM NOT A :uni:

Or maybe I am

Yeah .. NTFP suits me as a personality type juuust fine.

Intuitive Thinking Feeling Person --- Just about covers everything

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

Hey ... are you implying what I think you're implying

Despite popular belief I AM NOT A :uni:

Or maybe I am

Yeah .. NTFP suits me as a personality type juuust fine.

Intuitive Thinking Feeling Person --- Just about covers everything
    I smell an undercover ENFP.

Makes sense Phoenix.

I smell an undercover ENFP.

Makes sense Phoenix.
    *sniff sniff* ------ Hmm ... I smell projection

MBTI
    ?

lol, no sir.

one can be your type and still be a supportive person--one doesn't necessarily need the tertiary to be their dominant to have it potentially color them as a person, and in fact the development of the tertiary, or any function for that matter, can make it seem as if the person is leading with that function because it has to (?) agressively take precedence over the initial function it will temporarily be "displacing". so, if anything, i think it would fit with what you are (most likely, i don't know you that well).

that's all, please don't hurt me .