User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: *Sneaks In*

  1. #51
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Sneaky why do you call yourself a bastard?

  2. #52
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Bastard View Post
    Dank je wel!
    Oh noes. Not a dutchy!

    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #53
    Member Sneaky Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ARGH
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    BLAh
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Sneaky why do you call yourself a bastard?

    Cause I just like the term "sneaky bastard".

    But technically I really am a bastard...in a biological sense. ...which just isn't the reason why I chose that name.

    6w7(sw7w8) 9w1(sw1w2) 2w3(sw1w2)
    sp/sx ascetic


  4. #54
    Member Sneaky Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ARGH
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    BLAh
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Oh noes. Not a dutchy!

    lol... nah, not exactly. It's a tiny bit more complicated.

    6w7(sw7w8) 9w1(sw1w2) 2w3(sw1w2)
    sp/sx ascetic


  5. #55
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Bastard View Post
    lol... nah, not exactly. It's a tiny bit more complicated.
    Phew! It's never a good thing to put too many dutch people in an international environment. It causes others to experience great envy, and we would not want that. *shakes head*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #56
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Phew! It's never a good thing to put too many dutch people in an international environment. It causes others to experience great envy, and we would not want that. *shakes head*
    Interesting! Why so?

  7. #57
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Interesting! Why so?
    You should really tell me your type sometime. Even though I was obviously joking, if your question is serious and wants to know where the joke comes from, it's from this:

    Legal marihuana, prostitution, gay marriages, adoption within gay marriages. Basicly in The Netherlands you can be yourself regardless of who you are.

    Ofcourse I'm not saying anything about the potential downsides, but that's why it's meant as a joke and not a source for serious discussion.

    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #58
    Senior Member EntangledLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ?
    Posts
    184

    Default

    welcome @Sneaky Bastard, good to have you, and welcome to all the other PerC transients... haven't been on in a week and it's nothing familiar faces now (some of them badly disguised :P).

    @Riva

    as far as PerC going down? the new adds make it seem commercialized, but it also, from what they say, seems necessary. i can't speak for everyone else, and i don't want to turn this thread into my own list of opinions but, it's always the same thing for the most part: a cycle of threads that start out with looking at typology from a descriptional standpoint, and then progress to a more in-depth look, only to stagnate on Jung's words as in "that's it, don't speak of anything else"--rinse and repeat, over and over. not to mention that most subforums are made of people who base their persona on a description which completely flavors and changes what the site could be. (my 2 cents)

  9. #59
    Senior Member Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EntangledLight View Post
    not to mention that most subforums are made of people who base their persona on a description which completely flavors and changes what the site could be. (my 2 cents)
    I see a lot of this complaining about people "acting like their stereotype" but "should act differently" all over the place.

    But what if those people really are the stereotypical versions of their archetypes ? Wouldn't that actually support / substantiate the reliability of those theories as a good basis of differentiation? If no one was the stereotypical version of their type, then that would mean that generalizations cannot be made and therefore these systems are worthless as a basis of sociological evaluation.

    If those descriptions are wrong and that people shouldn't have those "personas" that make them seem like those descriptions, then in a sense we're all doing something wrong.

  10. #60
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EntangledLight View Post
    as far as PerC going down? the new adds make it seem commercialized, but it also, from what they say, seems necessary. i can't speak for everyone else, and i don't want to turn this thread into my own list of opinions but, it's always the same thing for the most part: a cycle of threads that start out with looking at typology from a descriptional standpoint, and then progress to a more in-depth look, only to stagnate on Jung's words as in "that's it, don't speak of anything else"--rinse and repeat, over and over. not to mention that most subforums are made of people who base their persona on a description which completely flavors and changes what the site could be. (my 2 cents)
    Ah thank you. Yes I've heard that about PerC.

    Lolz...

    It would have been horrifying if you said that the new wave of immigrant were a bunch of jerks who got banned from PerC for hacking the site. Lolz...

Similar Threads

  1. Each type in 3 words.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 07:32 AM
  2. An ISFP sneaks in...
    By StrappingYoungLad in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:46 PM
  3. Moving the furniture in. Making the place cozy.
    By Brendan in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. pt Clocks in
    By ptgatsby in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:11 PM
  5. Sidebar in May 2007 Discover Magazine
    By rivercrow in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO