User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 42

  1. #1
    Senior Member Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    316

    Default Re-introduction: Phoenix = Jawz from PerC

    People who knew me from PerC deserve to know that I have been posting sparsely here under the username Phoenix for a while. I wanted to keep my ID's separate, but I didn't think it would've been a very fair thing to do. Plus it'll be easier knowing that I have friends here who visit both forums.

    I wanted to take my old username here, but apparently it's not available , so Phoenix is good enough.

    So --- Hi everyone. I've been noticing a lot of PerC members also frequent these parts - looking forward to contributing more regularly here as I've retired from PerC for the time being

  2. #2
    Senior Member Etherea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    105

    Default

    @The Great One Oh, look who I dragged over XD :P

  3. #3
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Hi guy, it's good to see you.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #4
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    People who knew me from PerC deserve to know that I have been posting sparsely here under the username Phoenix for a while. I wanted to keep my ID's separate, but I didn't think it would've been a very fair thing to do. Plus it'll be easier knowing that I have friends here who visit both forums.

    I wanted to take my old username here, but apparently it's not available , so Phoenix is good enough.

    So --- Hi everyone. I've been noticing a lot of PerC members also frequent these parts - looking forward to contributing more regularly here as I've retired from PerC for the time being
    I smelled your Fe from a mile away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Etherea View Post
    @The Great One Oh, look who I dragged over XD :P
    So he was already here? LMAO! This is like some type of shitty movie.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Etherea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    So he was already here? LMAO! This is like some type of shitty movie.
    You have no idea how many times I say that about my life lol

  6. #6
    Member khys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    40

    Default

    what up asshole

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Etherea View Post
    You have no idea how many times I say that about my life lol
    So I've narrowed down my type now at least. It's down to an ENTP gone down the tubes (Joker style) or an ENFJ that's gone down the tubes (Jim Jones Style).

  8. #8
    Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Why'd you make two intro threads?

    Welcome again? lol
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

    Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

    ~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

  9. #9
    Senior Member Etherea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    Why'd you make two intro threads?

    Welcome again? lol
    Because he's just that awesome.

  10. #10
    Member khys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    Why'd you make two intro threads?

    Welcome again? lol
    MOAR WELCOMES FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Awkward intro by an INFP from PerC
    By totalbrit in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Newbie from PerC....
    By Dark Night in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM
  3. RE-introduction
    By A portalToAllPortals in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:14 AM
  4. Re-Introduction
    By Prototype in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:42 PM
  5. Re-introduction
    By xNFJiminy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 05:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO