User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 61

  1. #11
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Welcome Myrtle!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZorroVirrei View Post
    If you would be so kind as to allow me to bring out your true potential, Myrtle...

    Oh, and I'll let you out of the box when it's all over, too.
    *melts*

    You can stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    This is a sorta creepy first post
    I don't think it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    :suspicious:
    Coward.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #12
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Coward.
    Is being suspicious a cowardly act?

    :suspicious:

  3. #13
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Is being suspicious a cowardly act?

    :suspicious:
    Yes!

    If there is no rational reason to be suspicious it is!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #14
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Yes!

    If there is no rational reason to be suspicious it is!
    It is natural to feel suspicious without any rational reason. Let me give you a lesson in evolution my friend.

    A long long time ago when when we were apes and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    hmmmm.....

    Maybe @Rasofy will give you a better answer. He is a gigantic nerd well-versed about these things.

    Actually he watches animal planet.

  5. #15
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    It is natural to feel suspicious without any rational reason.
    >.>

    I never said it wasn't natural, I said it was cowardice. Cowardice is a naturally trait of evolution, based on the instinct of survival. Heroes only win Darwin awards.

    But cowards will be cowards!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #16
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    >.>

    I never said it wasn't natural, I said it was cowardice. Cowardice is a naturally trait of evolution, based on the instinct of survival. Heroes only win Darwin awards.

    But cowards will be cowards!
    The question is not whether I am being a coward; it is whether you have lost your instinct for survival?

    Besied one has the right to remain suspicious until one has RATIONAL reason to let their guards down. We do not know about the new member, thus the reason my instinct for survival are kicking in. But when we get to know the person (if we ever do) then I shall find RATIONAL reason to let my guard down.

    So in this scenario the conclusion is -

    I am being rational and
    You have lost you instinct for survival.

  7. #17
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

    I am being rational and
    You have lost you instinct for survival.
    I don't mind. If I perish at the hands of an ENFJ, I'm sure it was worth it.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #18
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I don't mind. If I perish at the hands of an ENFJ, I'm sure it was worth it.
    :suspicious:

    Whom are you calling an ENFJ? Can you not see the overwhelming out pour of Ti?

    Hmmm or are you referring to the new member, who by the way is an ENTP (going by the indication) ?

    Besides,

    How irrational and sentimental of you to think it's worth being perished by an ENFJ or any other person for that matter??

  9. #19
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    :suspicious:

    Whom are you calling an ENFJ? Can you not see the overwhelming out pour of Ti?

    Hmmm or are you referring to the new member, who by the way is an ENTP (going by the indication) ?

    Besides,

    How irrational and sentimental of you to think it's worth being perished by an ENFJ or any other person for that matter??
    Based on one post, it's better to give the person the benefit of the doubt and not try to type them differently. Besides, it's not un-ENFJ-like in particular at all. :P

    And stop judging me, coward (lol)!! Just let me be self-destructive.. God... please! Seriously!? Come oooon... Who do you think you are!? You pseudomegalomaniac!

    *cough*

    In seriousness though. I still have the boundaries of internet to protect me. It is irrational of you to not take that into account and be suspicious of someone that is in no position to be of danger to you.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #20
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Based on one post, it's better to give the person the benefit of the doubt and not try to type them differently. Besides, it's not un-ENFJ-like in particular at all. :P
    Me English not very good and me not understand you very much and confused you has me got.

    Because who on earth has typed themselves as an ENFJ??? :confused:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    In seriousness though. I still have the boundaries of internet to protect me. It is irrational of you to not take that into account and be suspicious of someone that is in no position to be of danger to you.
    It's not physical harm that I am referring to, which your mentioned boundaries would protect you from. My suspicions are mainly at online threats such as hacking etc.


Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] What the hell is an INTJ?
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. Naomi Klein: What the hell is her problem, anyway?
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:37 PM
  3. What the hell is going on in this picture?
    By RiderOnTheStorm in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:52 AM
  4. What the hell is going on? (Conspiracy)
    By Fluffywolf in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 07:10 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO