First 1234 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Welcome Myrtle!

Quote Originally Posted by ZorroVirrei View Post
    If you would be so kind as to allow me to bring out your true potential, Myrtle...

Oh, and I'll let you out of the box when it's all over, too.
    *melts*

You can stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    This is a sorta creepy first post
    I don't think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    :suspicious:
    Coward.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Coward.
    Is being suspicious a cowardly act?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Is being suspicious a cowardly act?

Yes!

If there is no rational reason to be suspicious it is!

Riva

Yes!

If there is no rational reason to be suspicious it is!
    It is natural to feel suspicious without any rational reason. Let me give you a lesson in evolution my friend.

A long long time ago when when we were apes and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

hmmmm.....

Maybe @Rasofy will give you a better answer. He is a gigantic nerd well-versed about these things.

Actually he watches animal planet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It is natural to feel suspicious without any rational reason.
    >.>

I never said it wasn't natural, I said it was cowardice. Cowardice is a naturally trait of evolution, based on the instinct of survival. Heroes only win Darwin awards.

But cowards will be cowards!

Riva

>.>

I never said it wasn't natural, I said it was cowardice. Cowardice is a naturally trait of evolution, based on the instinct of survival. Heroes only win Darwin awards.

But cowards will be cowards!
    The question is not whether I am being a coward; it is whether you have lost your instinct for survival?

Besied one has the right to remain suspicious until one has RATIONAL reason to let their guards down. We do not know about the new member, thus the reason my instinct for survival are kicking in. But when we get to know the person (if we ever do) then I shall find RATIONAL reason to let my guard down.

So in this scenario the conclusion is -

I am being rational and
    You have lost you instinct for survival.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I am being rational and
    You have lost you instinct for survival.
    I don't mind. If I perish at the hands of an ENFJ, I'm sure it was worth it.

Riva

I don't mind. If I perish at the hands of an ENFJ, I'm sure it was worth it.

Whom are you calling an ENFJ? Can you not see the overwhelming out pour of Ti?

Hmmm or are you referring to the new member, who by the way is an ENTP (going by the indication) ?

Besides,

How irrational and sentimental of you to think it's worth being perished by an ENFJ or any other person for that matter??

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Whom are you calling an ENFJ? Can you not see the overwhelming out pour of Ti?

Hmmm or are you referring to the new member, who by the way is an ENTP (going by the indication) ?

Besides,

How irrational and sentimental of you to think it's worth being perished by an ENFJ or any other person for that matter??
    Based on one post, it's better to give the person the benefit of the doubt and not try to type them differently. Besides, it's not un-ENFJ-like in particular at all. :P

And stop judging me, coward (lol)!! Just let me be self-destructive.. God... please! Seriously!? Come oooon... Who do you think you are!? You pseudomegalomaniac!

*cough*

In seriousness though. I still have the boundaries of internet to protect me. It is irrational of you to not take that into account and be suspicious of someone that is in no position to be of danger to you.

Riva

Based on one post, it's better to give the person the benefit of the doubt and not try to type them differently. Besides, it's not un-ENFJ-like in particular at all. :P
    Me English not very good and me not understand you very much and confused you has me got.

Because who on earth has typed themselves as an ENFJ??? :confused:

In seriousness though. I still have the boundaries of internet to protect me. It is irrational of you to not take that into account and be suspicious of someone that is in no position to be of danger to you.
    It's not physical harm that I am referring to, which your mentioned boundaries would protect you from. My suspicions are mainly at online threats such as hacking etc.