User Tag List

First 456

Thread: Hey, ESFJ here.

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    But they do like cricket, and they did invent the sport (even though it probably would have died out before the 20th century if it weren't for the participation of a certain unnamed nation), and you really can't knock any supporters who will continue constantly chanting through a 5-0 test series white-wash. They are disgusting winners, but peerless losers. You have to give them that.
    "Give them nothing, but take from them everything"

I've watch "300" recently.
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
    Bertrand Russell

http://rayofsolar.blogspot.com/
    http://zeropointseven.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    ISTP

Whoooo! Welcome!

I hope you bring some balance to... uhh... some of the posters here Your type is rare online, to say the least. I've had an ESFJ friend for over a decade... but I think a great deal of people have stereotyped your type a bit too far

So... to ensure that I'm not lynched by the INTP clan...

You are the one to bring balance to the force... errr... typecasts. Yes...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by girlnamedbless View Post
    Hey, how is everyone? Well I'm Sarah. I'm an ESFJ. I really don't think that there are many ESFJs, if any, on here. Very interesting, but I can see why.. ESJs are probably supposed to be out in the world, meeting people and doing practical things, in a timely manner. Me? I just like people a lot and I type basically everyone I know. It's cool to be able to talk to fellow MBTI fans.
    One of my best friends is also really into this, and during school we'll type EVERYTHING. If a teacher yells, we'll say "that's sooooo T!!" Haha, I have basically typed everything you can think of.. classes, music, posters, music, etc. So now it's really cool to talk to other people about something I'm so interested in.
    I think it's quite amusing that most people are INs here. I mean, I understand why, but I just wish that there were some more ESs, haha. Maybe someday.
    By the way, I read around a little and I think a lot of people here don't like ESFJs.. we're called "control freaks" and stuff like that. I understand that saying "omg that's sooooo not true that is soooo a stereotype!11!!!!1one" is rather hypocritical, because the whole idea of MBTI is just 16 huge stereotypes. So I guess my main point here is I think it would be cool for you to get an ESFJ's perspective on things. I'm not really the typical ESFJ. When people think ESFJ they probably thing loud, obnoxious, control freak, etc. But I'm really not.. I think I get along with most people. Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is, give me a chance? I'm kind of scared being like the only ESFJ on here.. haha.
    Well anyways, I'm looking forward to some nice discussions.
    welcome santa. i like esfj's.
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    But they do like cricket, and they did invent the sport (even though it probably would have died out before the 20th century if it weren't for the participation of a certain unnamed nation), and you really can't knock any supporters who will continue constantly chanting through a 5-0 test series white-wash. They are disgusting winners, but peerless losers. You have to give them that.
    I think we are much better at losing. We have a certain grace in it through practice. Winning we don't expect and so tend to overreact.

Also, where do your Australian cricketers want to play, eh? Look at it like this, the county ground 10 miles from me houses Stuart Clark, Shane Warne etc

-Geoff

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

hello there. welcome.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Welcome, Santa... err uh... Sarah!

Us T's will try to be extra nice as long as you have that Santa avatar... we know about that FJ list you're making.

My wife is an ESFP, although on some tests she scores as an INFP. We plan our weekends and vacations about halfway through it. We once went 24 hours without sleep on vacation because neither one of us could decide where to stay the night, so we didn't stop anywhere! We decided we really needed to work on our J-P balance after that.

I liked your story about typing everything. My wife and I had a blast doing that in college! We were both psych majors--eventually after switching 2-4 times.