User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hey. * shrugs*

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Default Hey. * shrugs*

'Sup new to this personality theory. So apparently from all the tests I've taken I'm ISFP. Sad to say, I'm not to happy about it. I'm reading alot about this ISFP type and truthfully, I hate it. Everything from the so called positives to the dreaded negatives.. irks me greatly. I know that every type is not exactly word to word in their profile I just rather not associate with those qualities. Ideally, I'd like to be INTP or INTJ. Really, I don't know maybe cause I've been lurking on websites and forums dedicating to those types more that I gained some sort of bias towards sensors and feelers. Well I'll continue lurking the forums..tend not to say much online..but I'll be here. Fin.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Hey guys. I mean, Hey Guys.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Guys View Post
    'Sup new to this personality theory. So apparently from all the tests I've taken I'm ISFP. Sad to say, I'm not to happy about it. I'm reading alot about this ISFP type and truthfully, I hate it. Everything from the so called positives to the dreaded negatives.. irks me greatly. I know that every type is not exactly word to word in their profile I just rather not associate with those qualities. Ideally, I'd like to be INTP or INTJ. Really, I don't know maybe cause I've been lurking on websites and forums dedicating to those types more that I gained some sort of bias towards sensors and feelers. Well I'll continue lurking the forums..tend not to say much online..but I'll be here. Fin.
    Welcome!

Please stay... we need new perspectives to liven the forum up.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Cool! Welcome.

It's okay, you're a starving artist, and I'm stuck in the 1950s. Now the fun part: you get to make all the adjustments to the descriptions. Don't sweat or fret too much about it.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Welcome to the forum! I'll see you around
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I appreciate your mindset, especially so as it is unusual for newcomers.

Enneagram

'Sup new to this personality theory. So apparently from all the tests I've taken I'm ISFP. Sad to say, I'm not to happy about it.
    There, there, maybe your ISFPness is just a phase that you'll grow out of.

In the meantime, welcome

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Being an INT is a hard life, because almost everyone hates us!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

INTJ Master race checking in.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

hey, guys.
    we fukin won boys