First 123 Last

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello Sunshine, I go on vacation for at least a week so I get so spend time with you, without the evil rain becoming between us. It must be the summer as you are out today.

I used to think you were ESFP when I first heard your song. Now I not so sure, your introduction makes you sound like an IxFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Sunshine - how wonderful.

INFP; your imagination sounds endearing!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hi Sunny, hope you like it here.

And, oh yeah... ISFP (probably).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Welcome, Sunshine. You are a mix of radiation in various spectra produced by nuclear fusion.

...err I mean... you are an INFP.

Hi I'm Sunshine. =)
    So you're the one who's been shining out of my ass all these years. I'm glad to know what your personality is like now. Thank goodness, it's something close to my own.

I'd guess you're an IXFP, like so many others have. But you totally didn't ask for a typing, did you! Welcome, mate.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

ISFP or INFP. Nice to meetcha Sunshine.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

I came back to add more but I just realized that I don't know what else to add. Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Oh and thanks for the all the welcomes. =)

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Hi. *gives a shy smile* I'm new here. Would you like to try and type me? I'll describe myself. I'm very creative. I do everything from writing to baking. I'm quiet and it takes a very long time for me to get comfortable with new people. I love the outdoors especially beautiful scenery. Waterfalls and flowers are the best. I have a bad habit of putting things off to the last minute. I start tons of things but hardly ever finish anything. I have about 50 unfinished drawings/paintings as well as a few unfinished stories. I'm very patient but at the same time insanely impatient. For example, if I'm stuck waiting in a long line, no problem, I just go into my head and start thinking up all kinds of entertaining thoughts but if there's something I realize I want all of the sudden I feel the urge to make it happen NOW. I love animals. I have the bad habit of judging myself with harsh critisism and it's taken me years to realize that. I hate conflicts. Hate hate hate them. However, at the same time, if they're necessary I'll face them head on. I'd much rather clear the air than sweep things under the rug. I like getting to know people and seeing the unique beauty in them. Most people don't realize how amazing they are and I like to remind them of it. I value compassion immensely. Some people get irritated by this becasue I'd easily do something that was compassionate even if it wasn't fair. There's more I can say but for now I have to go. Maybe I'll come back and write more later.
    My bullshit alarm just fucking exploded. Thanks, because I really love buying these damn things! 2.99 AT THE COSTCO!

Anyway I think this is a fake or secondary account with a very contrived OP, possibly with the intent of demonstrating expectation and/or forer effects

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    My bullshit alarm just fucking exploded. Thanks, because I really love buying these damn things! 2.99 AT THE COSTCO!

Anyway I think this is a fake or secondary account with a very contrived OP, possibly with the intent of demonstrating expectation and/or forer effects
    Your bullshit alarm was broken before it exploded.
    Tell me, do my shoes look familar?
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post207126

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

No. And this thing says MADE IN CHINA, so you must be wrong about it being broken.