User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 18 of 18

  1. #11
    Circus Maximus Sarcasticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Go back where you came from!

    This forum is already oversaturated with INTJs. Come back when you're an SP.
    The SPs are all too busy thrill seeking and stuff.

  2. #12
    Magical Firelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Linguistics and languages are indeed fascinating. I considered studying linguistics for a while...but I didn't. lol

    What are you studying in university?

  3. #13
    Senior Member 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    The only ones we have an adequate number of are ISTPs.
    Adequate? Oh, thanks.

    Oh yeah, and welcome. I'll try not to hold your type against you, it's not your fault. What area of history do you like the most?
    No offense.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post

    Oh yeah, and welcome. I'll try not to hold your type against you, it's not your fault. What area of history do you like the most?
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

    My favorite areas of history are Byzantine and Ancient history. I also like Far Eastern history.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    Linguistics and languages are indeed fascinating. I considered studying linguistics for a while...but I didn't. lol

    What are you studying in university?
    I'm studying linguistics, actually. I like all areas of it, but my favorites would have to be phonology and phonetics. And there's just something so utterly thrilling about linear schemata. xD

  6. #16
    señor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Welcome, quaeresne.

    Interesting and cultured; quite the catch.

    Thank you for your helpful contribution on my numbness thread.

    paul.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  7. #17
    Senior Member 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quaeresne View Post
    My favorite areas of history are Byzantine and Ancient history. I also like Far Eastern history.
    Good ones.
    No offense.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Welcome, quaeresne.

    Interesting and cultured; quite the catch.

    Thank you for your helpful contribution on my numbness thread.

    paul.
    Thanks for the welcome!

    I know the frustration/pain/weirdness of psychological problems...so I am happy to help you in any way, however minor.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] A video of the profile of an INTJ told by an INTJ.
    By Oaky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. [INTJ] A Tale of an INTJ
    By maliafee in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:41 AM
  3. [INTJ] For the love of an INTJ
    By Algora J in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:16 AM
  4. Alone and happy: Introduction of an INTP
    By Life_on_holidae in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO