User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Well, other people can frustrate me a plenty, still.
    And I really do need alone-time. Since I am single, I get too much of that no matter how social I am, though. Almost.
    Sometimes, I do get fed up and return to my cave. But that's usually if i'm frustrated, angry, hating or if I feel bad for something.
    Like if i'm going to break up with some girl i'm dating when things don't feel right. I get super-introverted when that happens.
    The fact that many of my interests are solitary gives me a good mix of things, though.
    And that solitary thing was developed and has been good in relationships in my past.
    It has enabled me to get my alone-time when the interest was not shared, without hurting any feelings.
    And at the same time giving those I have been with their much-needed time alone.
    Some NFP's in relationships are horrible at knowing when they need to be alone, it's like their introversion is turned off when it comes to me.
    It's cute, but in reality they become grumpy and don't get enough of their energies back.

So, yeah. I like alone-time. I had to learn to like my own company for a while in my life. I don't mean i've been to prison, lol.
    I was just very alone for a period of five years in my life, and I will not go into detail. I just had a hell at home and as a result of that also in school.
    Finding my own personality beneath all of that took me a long time, since all the adversity has given me a lot of sides that would not have been developed otherwise.
    Nowadays, I think it was all for the better. Even if it was a really cruel environment for anyone. But I know of plenty who have had it a lot worse, so it's really nothing.
    I learned firsthand that adversity is the greatest catalyst there is. Or would that be love? I can't decide. Those two in combination works wonders for mind and soul, though.
    Without love, I would probably be a monster.

That's interesting, you're helping me to understand why my extroverted friends disappear at times. And well said about adversity and love. It's rare to see an open mind that hasn't experienced these things, at least from my perspective.

Hate

I am 25 years old, and I have lived a hard life.
    What is your definition of a hard life? What are some of your experiences?

Reading (fantasy, historical fiction, classics and adventure mainly)
    Writing (Historical fiction)
    History
    Anthropology
    Archaeology
    Architecture/Architectural history
    Psychology
    Biology
    Astronomy/astrophysics
    Science (Quite generally. I need a broad knowledge to understand other things. Although I am becoming a bit rusty/out of date)
    Cooking
    Music (right now I play the classical flute, but focus on folk melodies. Right now mainly Norwegian ones.)
    Working out at the gym
    Hiking with my huge backpack (could that be classified as some sort of perverse mule roleplay?)
    Drawing/painting/shaping
    Conspiracy theories (although for my own peace of mind, I am actively staying the fuck away from that)
    Politics (although for my own peace of mind, I am actively staying the fuck away from that)
    Inline skating (in the summers at least)
    Archery (longbow)
    Woodworking
    Metalworking
    Leatherworking
    Electronics/computers/fixing shit
    Learning languages (I am european, English is not my native tongue... But I also speak enough of many languages to make myself understood pretty much everywhere except in the far east and in francophone countries)
    Did you copy/paste that from somewhere else or just make it up on the spot? If the latter: quite impressive...we best not underestimate your chatting ability.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Alright. ^^ Burgers would be nice. I'm going out into the forest with my friend in a while, and i'm thinking either burgers or brats.
    Can't really decide. Dammit!
    Depends, i'm going to assume it summer.. so burger down I say!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

@Valiant

I beg to differ on the ENFJ/INFJ relationship. I think any sort of relationship with others can work if you are mature and dedicated enough to handle the differences.

Oh Mary Sue is like a character that's made up to be part of a famous genre like in TV, video games, movies, etc. where people make them just too perfect that it's obnoxious. That's a Mary Sue.

Let's see. I do have some Nordic ancestry, 1/4 Cherokee Indian blood (which can be said to be basically gone,) Canadian French, and Cajun French. I know that after my uncle researched our history, my family have strong possibilities of being related to a famous American history icon--Paul Revere.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Did you copy/paste that from somewhere else or just make it up on the spot? If the latter: quite impressive...we best not underestimate your chatting ability.
    I did not copy/past it. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Depends, i'm going to assume it summer.. so burger down I say!
    Summer? Europe? Now? It's still April. That means spring. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    @Valiant

I beg to differ on the ENFJ/INFJ relationship. I think any sort of relationship with others can work if you are mature and dedicated enough to handle the differences.

Oh Mary Sue is like a character that's made up to be part of a famous genre like in TV, video games, movies, etc. where people make them just too perfect that it's obnoxious. That's a Mary Sue.

Let's see. I do have some Nordic ancestry, 1/4 Cherokee Indian blood (which can be said to be basically gone,) Canadian French, and Cajun French. I know that after my uncle researched our history, my family have strong possibilities of being related to a famous American history icon--Paul Revere.

Sure, but some things are simply sparkier than others by nature.
    Me, I like INFPs. Simple as that.

Ah, alright. Too perfect? O.o I don't think there is such a thing.
    Compatibility is the thing.

That's some crazy mix you've got there! I've heard of him. Massachusetts, right?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    That's interesting, you're helping me to understand why my extroverted friends disappear at times. And well said about adversity and love. It's rare to see an open mind that hasn't experienced these things, at least from my perspective.
    Yeah, no objection there. Most people have it hard in some ways, but some people today live too easy lives and don't develop depth.
    Not that they would be unable to, it just doesn't happen. Sort of like how hermits don't get laid.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeah, but he was of French origin and the colonies in Canada somehow broke off into pieces revamping the last name (my branch lived not too far where present day Michigan is) and Revere lived somewhere in the Northeastern area.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Summer? Europe? Now? It's still April. That means spring. =)
    Ahh! Being in the southern hemisphere I forget these things often.
    Its autumn here.. I should of kept in mind it was spring..