User Tag List

First 1234 Last

I don't know where you find the time! I also do a bit of archery (longbow too) and hiking, though I'm pretty much doing things in my room other than that xD.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    I don't know where you find the time! I also do a bit of archery (longbow too) and hiking, though I'm pretty much doing things in my room other than that xD.
    The answer to your question is that I do not participate in organized activities, but do everything myself. So I can squeeze in several different activities on any given day regardless of work or duties.
    When I do it like this, I can learn what I want, when I want and without having to listen to the dumbed down versions that bore the crap out of me.
    I am also distracted by company when it comes to learning. The social aspect of learning is largely unnecessary (and even counterproductive)(at least to me) unless it is a practical activity where you need to be shown how to do it etc.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

I completely understand. I study for my future classes the semester before so that I can learn it properly. I get very distracted by lots of people fidgeting in classrooms and slow teachers that don't go into enough detail. Just the fact that there are other people around me when I do archery or go hiking is probably what sends me back to my room for most of my activities. But you shouldn't have as much of a problem with that as an extrovert right?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    I completely understand. I study for my future classes the semester before so that I can learn it properly. I get very distracted by lots of people fidgeting in classrooms and slow teachers that don't go into enough detail. Just the fact that there are other people around me when I do archery or go hiking is probably what sends me back to my room for most of my activities. But you shouldn't have as much of a problem with that as an extrovert right?
    Well, other people can frustrate me a plenty, still.
    And I really do need alone-time. Since I am single, I get too much of that no matter how social I am, though. Almost.
    Sometimes, I do get fed up and return to my cave. But that's usually if i'm frustrated, angry, hating or if I feel bad for something.
    Like if i'm going to break up with some girl i'm dating when things don't feel right. I get super-introverted when that happens.
    The fact that many of my interests are solitary gives me a good mix of things, though.
    And that solitary thing was developed and has been good in relationships in my past.
    It has enabled me to get my alone-time when the interest was not shared, without hurting any feelings.
    And at the same time giving those I have been with their much-needed time alone.
    Some NFP's in relationships are horrible at knowing when they need to be alone, it's like their introversion is turned off when it comes to me.
    It's cute, but in reality they become grumpy and don't get enough of their energies back.

So, yeah. I like alone-time. I had to learn to like my own company for a while in my life. I don't mean i've been to prison, lol.
    I was just very alone for a period of five years in my life, and I will not go into detail. I just had a hell at home and as a result of that also in school.
    Finding my own personality beneath all of that took me a long time, since all the adversity has given me a lot of sides that would not have been developed otherwise.
    Nowadays, I think it was all for the better. Even if it was a really cruel environment for anyone. But I know of plenty who have had it a lot worse, so it's really nothing.
    I learned firsthand that adversity is the greatest catalyst there is. Or would that be love? I can't decide. Those two in combination works wonders for mind and soul, though.
    Without love, I would probably be a monster.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    That burger looks nice. What cheese is that? Doesn't look like cheddar.
    It's a Huxtaburger.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    It's a Huxtaburger.
    What the heck is a "Huxta"?
    It sounds like a real rascal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Perhaps. Bloody? Why? :P
    Because it's so juicy.
    My fault though, bloody as in the colloquial term.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Because it's so juicy.
    My fault though, bloody as in the colloquial term.
    Alright. ^^ Burgers would be nice. I'm going out into the forest with my friend in a while, and i'm thinking either burgers or brats.
    Can't really decide. Dammit!

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

What the heck is a "Huxta"?
    It sounds like a real rascal.
    It be a burger joint in my home city.

And my burger of choice.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Ahh! =) I like mustard on burgers. If those are pickled cucumber thingies that I spot, then it is NOT okay, though. =P