User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    OH, an INFP!!!! Hello! *predatory but benevolent systems are online*

Alright, now I know. Never really played the FF games, but I think I would like to someday.

Do you like any of those things? =)
    What do you like?
    LOL! Should I be afraid?

I believe 6 out of the 22 things you have mentioned I enjoy doing. I guess you could call me an adorkable nerdy artist. ^_^
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    LOL! Should I be afraid?

I believe 6 out of the 22 things you have mentioned I enjoy doing. I guess you could call me an adorkable nerdy artist. ^_^
    Perhaps! No, but seriously.
    I really love INFPs. I've met perhaps only one or two of you guys that I didn't adore in some fashion. o.o

Adorkable. Good word. ^^ What sort of artist, if I may ask?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Perhaps! No, but seriously.
    I really love INFPs. I've met perhaps only one or two of you guys that I didn't adore in some fashion. o.o

Adorkable. Good word. ^^ What sort of artist, if I may ask?
    I got the vibe you dig us INFPs.
    Eh, generally a traditional artist (oils, which I'm not interested in, pastels, watercolors, colored pencils; ) I dabbled in some photography.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I got the vibe you dig us INFPs.
    Eh, generally a traditional artist (oils, which I'm not interested in, pastels, watercolors, colored pencils; ) I dabbled in some photography.
    From what I gather, a lot of us ENFJs really like you guys. ^^
    The perfection of ENFJ/INFP relationships (both romantic and friendships) is one of the coolest things I know.
    There is absolutely nothing like it, and it makes life worth living.
    It's funny to me that you often don't know your own worth and all that. I don't know many INFPs under 40 that can really take a compliment and let it sink in.
    Truly, to some of us, you guys are like pure flowers, sunshine and refreshing sea winds in an industrialized wasteland during the depths of winter.
    I really suck at being poetic, but I mean that.

Painting is fun! =) Wish I was better at it. I think I will have to make my INFJ sister teach me to paint. I'm more of a drawing-kind-of-guy. Buildings and objects, mostly.

What part of the world are you from?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Your benevolence is showing! Well, it is quite rare to even find a male ENFJ. It's nice to have someone consistent and sensitive. Hm...compliments...what are these which you speak of, kind sir?--Joking!

Daw! How sweet! So this is what they say about ENFJ charming other people.

Here lately, I've been going back old school to figure drawing and doing some concept art. Hands and feet are the bane of an artist.

My own. LOL! In the states.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Your benevolence is showing! Well, it is quite rare to even find a male ENFJ. It's nice to have someone consistent and sensitive. Hm...compliments...what are these which you speak of, kind sir?--Joking!

Daw! How sweet! So this is what they say about ENFJ charming other people.

Here lately, I've been going back old school to figure drawing and doing some concept art. Hands and feet are the bane of an artist.

My own. LOL! In the states.
    Really? Is it all that rare? O.o I mean... Not that I know any others.
    Always figured that's because I don't seek out others like me; only my opposites. And others who complement me.

It wasn't charming, it's just true. =) That's a pale reflection of words that only tries to tell how cool you guys are to me (and probably many other ENFJs).

What sort of concept art? =) For games or... Just imaginary flow?

Darnit. It seems to me that there are way more girls with cool personalities (that extend past Desperate Housewives and make-up) in the states.
    I have never been in the states, however, so I cannot realy make a comparison. Perhaps it isn't all that different.

What were the other 5 things that you liked in my list? =)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Well, INFJ men are the rarest type. I cannot say where ENFJ males are. I would say at least in the top 5 rarest. Might have to research that.

Well, I don't have it up, but it's mainly for like designs of original characters which are inspired by TV shows I watch that I develop and give them a story and trying to not make them as Mary Sue as possible. I don't really put stuff like that up online or anything like I used to. I'll do animated characters on occassion--fancy way of saying fanart. If I had imaginary flow, I'd be more than satisfied with my art. LOL!

But seriously, where are you from if you don't live in the states? England, Prince Valiant? Norway, perhaps?

Hm...reading (myself, I like fantasy, adventure, children's, and self help; getting into steampunk fiction,) History (art and world; antique shows got me into it,) Psychology, and Music. My dad's a bass player and I'm just into rock, pop, punk, and hip hop. So, I'm not as musically cultured as you are.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Huh. =) I like INFJs, too. Those relationships are more or less always platonic, though. There's kinship, but no crazy butterflies or soul mate stuff.

That sounds fun! =) Mary Sue? When I googled, it looked like some sort of anime to me. But sexier.

I am norwegian, yes. Norwegian and swedish. I have lived in both countries, but I identify slightly more with being norwegian even if I have lived there less.
    It's probably because I really look like i'm from Tr√łndelag (the area around Trondheim).
    I loved it there. The nature is somehow right for me. Mountains, fjords, the ever-changing sea and a maritime culture suits me better than the flatlands of Sweden.
    And there is a difference in the national spirit, somehow. Norway is more SP and Sweden is awfully SJ-dominant. The latter is really an acquired taste.
    Even if I love Sweden, as well. It's mostly a good place, and the differences are huge. Some parts are actually much like Norway, Gothenburg for example. Not nature-wise, but the spirit of the people.
    They're the descendants of seafarers, fishermen and warriors, not farmers. At least to the same extent.
    The culture is a bit more geared towards action. Harsher. More full of extremes. Patriotism. I love it.
    I think that's where the differences lies, whether it's culturally rooted or genetical. Seafarers and farmers.

You say you are american. What is your ancestry? =) Most of you guys seem to have a lot of backstory when it comes to that.

You sure have a lot of interests. You seem like a very busy and energetic person . And yep, Turtledove got it right, though in FFVII you can actually breed chocobos using trial and error to get different colored chocobos with different abilities to adventure further and pick up some hidden items in the FFVII world.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    You sure have a lot of interests. You seem like a very busy and energetic person . And yep, Turtledove got it right, though in FFVII you can actually breed chocobos using trial and error to get different colored chocobos with different abilities to adventure further and pick up some hidden items in the FFVII world.
    I am. Although a lot of my interests are scholarly, creative and mental rather than physical. But I like the latter as well.
    Perhaps I will have to play those games sometime.