User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Female INTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    So you mean it's more like a general overview of how groups of people tick? I guess it's easier to accept when I think of it like that. I may make a thread on this just to see some different opinions.
    Yeah, I wouldn't take it too seriously because it might just do your head in.
    It is theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't take it too seriously because it might just do your head in.
    It is theory.
    Yeah, it's definitely been doing my head in, especially since most of what I find online is basic information so I just keep going in circles, and I'm almost scared to find the detailed info (then I'll be glued to the computer for days!).

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    So this is your welcome thread. =) I never looked at your post count until now, so I didn't realize you were as new as me.
    Welcome, fellow newling! =)
    Haha, thank you!

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm one of the not nice INTPs and welcome to the forum.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I'm one of the not nice INTPs and welcome to the forum.
    She is evil.

I would say welcome. But I might have to cut myself.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Yeah, it's definitely been doing my head in, especially since most of what I find online is basic information so I just keep going in circles, and I'm almost scared to find the detailed info (then I'll be glued to the computer for days!).
    Wait till you get a hold of the more detailed info on cognitive functions explaining how the differentiate and interact with eachother.. you're going to have a ball haha!
    There are plenty of threads of it but I don't have enough time to find any at all

However here is a cognitive function quiz thread, give it a try
    I did bump into one somewhere which was alot more detailed and referenced to specific types where forum members posted up
    their results according to type but I can't find it. (If somebody knows what i'm talking about please point in the right direction.)

Here ya goooo

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Whaaaa!?

So, I've finally deduced that I fit into the INTP category even though I suspected INFP more than a few times. My indecisiveness led to a merry-go-round of which functions were instinctual to me. The entire time my boyfriend reassured me that I scream INTP. The only off factor is my emotional sensitivity at times. We realized it peaks about 12 times a year... I blame it on my young hormones. But all in all I am actually a bit sensitive; I enjoy sharing ideas without emotions being involved and may mirror emotions when they do come into play. I'm a nice INTP, so be gentle.

Hi
    If you are an INTP with an emotional side, it might be because you are an Enneagram 5w4 (or 4w5) rather than say 5w6.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    She is evil.

I would say welcome. But I might have to cut myself.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Wait till you get a hold of the more detailed info on cognitive functions explaining how the differentiate and interact with eachother.. you're going to have a ball haha!
    There are plenty of threads of it but I don't have enough time to find any at all

However here is a cognitive function quiz thread, give it a try
    I did bump into one somewhere which was alot more detailed and referenced to specific types where forum members posted up
    their results according to type but I can't find it. (If somebody knows what i'm talking about please point in the right direction.)

Here ya goooo

I've taken a cognitive functions test twice over time, but it changed both times, making me think the general typing was more accurate. If all there was was a general typing, I would fit in more with INTP, but because I do know of cognitive functions I became very confused of whether I was showing Fi or Fe, or if you could show both Fi and Ti. Then I found combinations like TiNe and FiNe. But thank you for the thread! Maybe their research into can help me clarify things Nice profile pic by the way lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    If you are an INTP with an emotional side, it might be because you are an Enneagram 5w4 (or 4w5) rather than say 5w6.
    Yeah, I was thinking of that. The thing is, I was typed in high school by someone still attending school for psychology, so I'm not sure if they were a grad student or undergrad, but they were collecting statistics. He asked me questions for a while and had me take some tests and he typed me as an INTP with enneagram 5w6. He said it was a common wing for INTP's and blah blah blah. At the time I wasn't really interested and didn't care about how he wanted to categorize me. But now that I AM curious, looking at the enneagram types it seems like a 5w4 could fit me too.