User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Female INTP

Thanks for the link, I'm heading to bed right now though, I'll read it with some coffee in the morning

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    I'm not so sure about this Myers Briggs typing. But then again I don't really know the details. I'm wondering when exactly this theory of personality becomes concrete. If the time it takes for a personality to be set in stone is relative then I'd like to know why. And also how the explanation of becoming skilled in other cognitive functions works. Maybe you have a natural drive to respond a certain way based on this theory, but if the environment forced you to develop other opposing functions and it also affected your personality, then how exactly would you be categorized?
    Well I dont think each type is ment to be unique for eachother as there are only 2 variations of the 8 cognitive functions, so its just combinations really.
    However I get what you mean, and i'm not too sure either on how the theory works when personalities are supposed to be concrete and this is probably something that is argued about.

I certainly think you should put your ideas into a thread so the experienced people here can contribute, I'm certainly curious to see what is to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Well I dont think each type is ment to be unique for eachother as there are only 2 variations of the 8 cognitive functions, so its just combinations really.
    However I get what you mean, and i'm not too sure either on how the theory works when personalities are supposed to be concrete and this is probably something that is argued about.

I certainly think you should put your ideas into a thread so the experienced people here can contribute, I'm certainly curious to see what is to be said.
    So you mean it's more like a general overview of how groups of people tick? I guess it's easier to accept when I think of it like that. I may make a thread on this just to see some different opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    Here, read this. It's pretty long so make yourself a cuppa tea and settle in. It's the absolute best INTP profile out there.
    Boy, it is long lol. Somehow I found myself on the forum and wondered what happened to that profile I was reading. Apparently I got distracted half way through lmao. This is my favorite part so far, it makes me feel human xD "If he has been free-spiriting for any length of time, he soon feels duty bound to analyse his behaviour and systematise it. While if he has been in an analytical mode for a while, he will soon decide that he can do what he wants freely after all. It is a yo-yo situation."

I also read about the chameleon thing, are there any other types that do this that you know of? Or is it just an Ne or TiNe trait?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    I'm a nice INTP too, you'll do just fine here

Welcome!
    I'm a nicer INTP.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I'm a nicer INTP.
    Lol

MBTI
    INTP

I'm a nicer INTP.
    Proof pl0x
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm a nicer INTP.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

So this is your welcome thread. =) I never looked at your post count until now, so I didn't realize you were as new as me.
    Welcome, fellow newling! =)

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come