User Tag List

First 123

Seriously, men who still wear 3 piece tweed suits with a matching tie are HOT (especially in the summer when it gets humid...)

you ARE SOO funny cze cze... hehehahhaha... that is funny as.. especially since i live/d in australia tropical coast.. v v v humid.. yuckyish.. suit wearing.. ouchzy!! wowwhh.. sweaty ..!!!!!

hehah.a.......... um.. it wouldn't be v *cool* ......to say the least : D

ciao sweety! xx lis

g'day g'day... it says in our profile we are somewhat counsellors.. umm. mm.. it is still pretty confusing relationships.. to me.. there seems to be lots of unhealthy stuff.. unhealthy meaning conflicts.. between friends etc.. i know..

so umm.. i don't know that i am the best at sorting things out.. i am helpful.. i am sure.. but ghee whizz .. my own relations are a little more difficult.. i mean i expect alot of people close to me.. re trust.. honesty.. i expect it outright.. of course.. and health.. their health and feelings.. they have to *want* to be healthy and happy.. otherwise.. i tear my hair out.. sacrifising everything.. to do what i can to make them so.. arghll.. is a lil' exhausting at times.. mm.. am studying psychology and biomedical science.. doing medicine after that.. on the way to become a doc.. so i betta get used to it hey!?!

.. i just can't help myself.. that is not always *cool* for me.. but i can live with myself quite happily if i do what i can.. everytime i can.. when someone is down or sick.. you know.. that is just something one has to do.. when you soak up emotions of others.. you want to make them happy .. rather soak their happiness up than.. angst ey!?

of course.. some people don't *want* to be happy.. just crazy to know why this is.. but it is true.. probab like the attention of people bending to their grumpiness all the time i guess... *giggles* um... 'tis not funny though really annoying for peoples like me.. just doing the right thing to keep the peace. .and love .. all the time.. arghll..

umm.. i'm not complaining.. really.. i'm used to identifying such personalities.. how to handle this now.. am a little wiser.. and sometimes you'd swear i was an INTJ not an INFJ.. but i am INFJ all right.. just one who won't play emotional games.. that is all.. i turn into a T at times for sure! anyone else get that!?!?

*smiling with you all* pleased to meet all the types-- different peoples.. variety is *cool!*

oh p.s. where did peoples get onto doing a myers briggs online for free..? just curious to let my friends know.. i can't seem to find one.. probab for lack of trying really hard.. *giggles*... just think.. you'all is a good place to start.. well.. finish hopefully.. *g*

oh... as you can see by my signature i found it..

it is MyPersonality.info - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information

very very *cool* Ü

cheers everyone!!! ; ))))

MBTI
    INFJ

most peculiar, i saw the name of this thread and thought, "am i going crazy, or does that say 'crazy INFJ'?"

well, welcome anyways