User Tag List

Thread: Saying hi to the lovely people here

Junior Member Array
    7 sp/sx

Default Saying hi to the lovely people here

New ESTP 7 W 8 here. Hello! I just thought I'd say hi. I'm obsessed with MBTI & I pretty much type everyone I meet. I'm excited to see what's up on here. I make an effort to join every personality type forum website I can find, so don't be surprised if you see me everywhere. :P

A little bit about me: I'm 16 years old & I live in the beautiful state of Colorado in the beautiful country of America. I have a serious eye condition that renders me "Legally blind", so I use a screen reader. (I don't pay as much attention to spelling as to how my writing sounds on my screen reader). What I plan to do with my hopefully long & luxurious life is become a writer. I'm trying to get through a novel currently but all I can seem to manage is short stories due to my short attention span. I can never really finish what I start, which I'm working on. The violin is the most beautiful instrument, I think, & I've been playing it since the age of 9. I'm actually pretty mature for my age regarding lots of things. Of course I'm immature in some ways too, but I enjoy that side of myself. I'm a very opinionated person who might be posting those hard-headed, loud-mouthed opinions sometimes. (Rants are one of my specialties)

My passions in life are: writing, music, comedy, & of course my girlfriend. (I'm also very proud of my lesbianism & highly opinionated on those kinds of issues)

Other than this little bit, I'd say I'm just a pretty fun person. I can't wait to start talking to people on here. I tend to laugh a lot & love to laugh, so if I can talk to people who are good @ making me laugh we shall get along fabulously. If you can't take a joke, we shall get along dreadfully because I'm joking around quite a bit & my humor can be a little much depending on my mood (I'm a pretty sarcastic person). :P

P.S.: Please please please, watch the Hunger Games movie March 23, 2012, & if you haven't read the books, read them all quickly!!!!! Best books ever written, hopefully the movie does it justice! That's my final note, I'm out. XD
    ESTP: 7 W 8> 3 W 2> 8 W 7

"Dearest, your little heart is wounded; think me not cruel because I obey the irresistible law of my strength and weakness; if your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours. In the rapture of my enormous humiliation I live in your warm life, and you shall die-die, sweetly die-into mine." -Carmilla

Nice to meet you, I'm new around here as well. I just wanted to say that it's great that you're filled with so much enthusiasm and optimism. With all of the troubled teenagers I keep hearing about in the LGBTQ community, it's nice sometimes to hear about a young person who has a comfortable and positive outlook about who they are and their future.

What is your work in progress about?

Hey there.

You do seem like fun so i'll await your posts and will hopefully be laughing along with you. If you can't laugh especially at yourself then whats the point.

I wish you well on your career as a writer
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Herro! I love ESTP people. Welcome!

5w6 sp/so
    SLI None

Hello there, welcome to the forums. Always great to have more ESTPs around.