User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default introduction backwards

So... if I reach the point in my life, when I start questioning myself about who I am, I will be restricted to the boundaries of my existence. If I choose to take help and to read those people who wrote about your tested personality, I will learn about new ways of experiencing oneselves life, or thinking things through.

If I study the matter in detail and begin to reflect outspoken details of my personality in life, I start to see things differently. If I start to come up with ideas in a situation, where such a way of behaviour is not meant to be the natural reaction of things, but may blast boundaries, in a process of for example, when you get to know a new person, I start to become aware of my existence in a wider sense of complexities. If I, still being that individual from the beginning, start to begin to counterreact on reactions that express underlying feeling in a situation, when no feeling is expected; if I start to counterract on feeling at all, while being a thinker. If I choose to go down that path, until the end, if I finally reach the point, when diversification becomes oblivious, when pure natural ways of living are understood and life as it self could turn into a community of people who live while being completly different in a harmonical and disharmonical way of dispute that creates progress for all the benefit of mankind.

If I reached that point, what do I actually have accomplished until then ? I reached the point, where I am able to see, how noone cares about such things. How people are pleased with their existence and cultivate their mistakes. I stand on the mountain top, feeling the warmth of an idealistic world, seeing the visions of a genius and explaining the details of a mastermind. I stand on the mountain top, feeling the love of my beloved one, understanding her need to get reactions on topics from me, as I am feeling the need on getting reactions from her. I stand on the mountain being the one that floats out of phase, while being the center of the universe and doing my part to contribute, to those fictional beings floating, too.

But the facts, still remain...

Who cares ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

If I reached that point, what do I actually have accomplished until then ? ...

But the facts, still remain...

Who cares ?
    The knowledge, of what it takes, to understand one world, mayhaps. How many more worlds to go?

Probably no one cares, unless you do.

Hello & welcome.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hi!

MBTI
    GONE

internal thought processes that brought entropy to the forum
    Wow, you really are INTP.

Welcome to the forum.

You're in good company, much of what you mentioned (and a lot that that you ddn't ) are of great interest to folks on the site. Self-improvement, existential angst, the best way to be with the world -- some favorite themes here. I look forward to seeing more of what you have to say.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Who cares...

The only one that cares for entropy is entropie.

Welcome to chaos!

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

That's my favorite kind of pie.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Thank you for the welcome and the introduction in different facettes of seeing things lieing ahead in this forum. I will try to not let you down in your expectations .

My name is Oliver, I am 24 years old, from germany, zodiac sign is leo and my ascendent is libra. I am currently working on my M.Sc. in Engineering and I keep spending my freetime on a lot of different, constantly rotating things, for example the MBTI Test. I read C.G. Jung like 3 or 4 years ago and I didn't really understand him, nor was I aware of the impact, his theories could have. I myself really can't make up much of what insights the idea of the MBTI in general holds. May it be due to a lack of interpersonal skill, blunt dumbness or stomach influencend reasoning. I hope I am going to find some things, I have not hold thus far.

In the meantime I keep battling with those test results. I am glad to finally say I pinpointed out three of them, but the forth still keeps eluding me .

Greetings and see you soon,
    ~ent

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I just figured, I didnt like mbti from the start. And that I grew 4 more breast hairs since I joined.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

5 now !!!