User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Hello everyone

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi there Welcome to our little petting zoo. We like it here, hope you will too.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENFP

I think i will you all seem pretty cool.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hello, and who / what are you battling against?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Another ENFP!

Hi! :HI:

MBTI
    GONE

Another ENFP!

And from the bay area! (If Gilroy counts as part of the south bay then I'm counting Vallejo, too )

Come to our summer meet-up! I command you!!!

Oh whoops, sorry, didn't mean to get carried away. I don't wanna scare off the newbz.

(But seriously, check out the NorCal meet-up thread...we're gonna have barbecue...and tofu...maybe...probably not...I'll bring a frisbee)

ENFPs excel on cross functional teams. Doood, we practically invented them...or was that ENTJ's? What kind of company do you work for? And I'd be really curious to hear about your whole MBTI/team experience and how type figures into it.

As you can see I'm practically giddy welcoming you to the site (part of that is insomniac euphoria, but the rest is aaalllll you, man! ) You even got Haight excited! For a second...until he found out you have a Y chromosome...which was kinda odd... Well, you still got him to write in your welcome thread and that's something.

Welcome to the forum!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Hello, and who / what are you battling against?
    Life... j/k

it's actually my last name believe it or not.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Another ENFP!

And from the bay area! (If Gilroy counts as part of the south bay then I'm counting Vallejo, too )

Come to our summer meet-up! I command you!!!

Oh whoops, sorry, didn't mean to get carried away. I don't wanna scare off the newbz.

(But seriously, check out the NorCal meet-up thread...we're gonna have barbecue...and tofu...maybe...probably not...I'll bring a frisbee)

ENFPs excel on cross functional teams. Doood, we practically invented them...or was that ENTJ's? What kind of company do you work for? And I'd be really curious to hear about your whole MBTI/team experience and how type figures into it.

As you can see I'm practically giddy welcoming you to the site (part of that is insomniac euphoria, but the rest is aaalllll you, man! ) You even got Haight excited! For a second...until he found out you have a Y chromosome...which was kinda odd... Well, you still got him to write in your welcome thread and that's something.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, I'll Check out the meet up thread, and if its not too far I'll go...

As you probbaly already know i thrive in team enviorments, i love being on Teams, always have (football,baseball,basketball), I love the team aspect and interpersonal skills that go along with it.

At my old job i was indirectly a conduit from my team to relay information to the "higher ups"...programmers and such...It's funny because i sort of forced myself in to that position (as nobody ever did it previously)... i caught a lot for flack for being too aggressive, and actually stepped on a few toes...It happens but it was for the greater good...

MBTI/Brain types intrests me because i think once you get to know yourself, and your "role" within the team then you can help make the team operate effeciently, not everyone can be the "star player"...and i truly could careless about being the "star player on the team"...i just want everything to run smoothly and effeciently.

anyway i will no doubt keep you informed about the results...

oh yea i work at PG&E.

where in the bay area is everyone from?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Battle View Post
    where in the bay area is everyone from?
    berkeley, like 300 feet from the 7/11 on college avenue.

MBTI
    GONE

^^ That is a choice piece of real estate you occupy...NOT.

Haaahahah. Nah it is, meaning living in stumbling distance to a 24 hour 7/11 as a college student? Heaven!

I stayed at the Berkeley women's co-op aka 'The Only Clean Dorm in Berkeley' near Euclid, across from the North (?) entrance to campus. I swear at night it was a ghost town and really freaky, especially since everyone told me NOT to walk onto campus alone at night. They made it sound like it turns into NY in 'Escape from NY' as soon as the sun goes down. I prefer a big city like NYC or even the suburbs at night -- anything is better than ghost town.

And battle, I live in the part of the bay area that rhymes with and gets attached with, "You KNOOOOWOWW!" I think most native bay area-ites are familiar with the phrase...or maybe that's the people from my neck of the woods...

Occassionally steps on toes, eh?

Oh yes, this shall be fun having you on the forum. :evil laughter:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari