User Tag List

Thread: Hey =)

Default Hey =)

Not really sure what I'm meant to say about myself. Guess I'll express myself best I can. Get ready for what may become my life story, aha.

I'm Aidan. I'm 20 years old.

My favourite colour would be light blue. My least favourite colour would be red.
    I never knew why but after reading my INFP profile, it is clear to me that it's because of what is associated with those colours. Blue is calm in my opinion, while red is aggressive.
    How strangely nice it feels to find a reason and explanation of why I am the person I am.

My favourite artist is Dallas Green of City and Colour. I connect deeply with his music. He plays acoustic music with effective use of tempo and tone.
    I relate to his lyrics in ways most people I know just don't. He may well be an INFP, I am unsure because I don't know the other types well enough to discount them.
    He is very romantic and emotional in his writing. He seems to share an idealistic view of the world with me.

My favourite film is The Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. When I first watched this I was in a committed relationship and yet related strongly to the idea of the film.
    In case you haven't watched it, it's about a strange relationship between an introverted guy (Jim Carrey as Joel) and a girl (Kate Winslet as Clementine) who is very outward in her expression (often re-dying her hair and such). For whatever reason they don't last and we find out that Clementine has undergone a procedure that erases Joel from her mind. Joel then does the same and this is where most of the film resides. We get to see the process of erasing her from inside Joel's head. At first he is shown to be throwing it in her face that he is erasing her (she is not actually there but is part of his thoughts). Later he begins to see everything he fell in love with in her and wants to call off the procedure, but, he can't as he is in a deep medically induced sleep. Instead he tries to hide her memory in places it shouldn't be, such as childhood memories. This works for a bit but the people performing the procedure correct the machine and eventually even hiding her wouldn't work. He comes to terms with the fact he is going to lose her and elects to just enjoy the time they have left.
    there is more but I realize I am waffling.

Once again, hey =)

Welcome Enjoy your stay.

Hmm, i agree blue is cool, but red could be perceived as passionate.

I've never watched that film in it's entirety. The Bridges of Madison County wins hands down every time for me.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Hi, there! I hope you love it here. I'm glad to see another INFP. I love you guys!

Light blue is a beautiful color - red is my favorite! (:

I am very interested in your choice of literature and movies. You have wonderful taste!

Have fun here!

Senior Member Array

Hey hey, welcome!

I loved that movie... exactly the type I enjoy, have you seen Garden State?

Welcome. Lovely film from what I remember.
    "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

Quote Originally Posted by Saslou View Post
    Welcome Enjoy your stay.

Hmm, i agree blue is cool, but red could be perceived as passionate.

I've never watched that film in it's entirety. The Bridges of Madison County wins hands down every time for me.
    Hey Samsara =)

I never really thought of it that way. I agree that red is rather a passionate colour. Definitely more of an action colour than blue aha.

It may just not be the film for you. I don't know many people who can say they've even watched it and fewer that liked it, but for me, it is rather perfect in it's poetic portrayal of emotions after a break up.

And thanks for taking the time to read my lengthy post and reply.

Didn't realise it would post the replies at the bottom so instead of typing them on a new post each time I will just reply to the rest in this post =)

Hey SingSmileShine.

I'm glad you're so fond of people like me aha. I haven't had enough time to read about all the different types but ENFPs must be nice people from what I gather from your reply. =)

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum =)

Hey Unique,
    You're one of about 3 people I know who liked that film haha. I haven't seen Garden State as far as I remember. I will definitely look into watching it though if you recommend it =)

Hey Darkéy,
    Thanks for the welcome. Genuinely glad you liked it too =)