User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Question Hey, Another INTJ, Maybe INTP?

Well I've been reading about this subject for about six months now and I'm still stuck between INTJ and INTP, Maybe I'll be able to figure out which one I am here. I'm familiar with JCF and still stuck between the two types even tho they are very different in that seance. Any ways about me,

- I'm a twenty year old college student, Chemistry major and physiology minor.

- Soon to be a phlebotomist, Going through a job training program for work experience so I don't spend a few thousand on a tech college just to be turned down because I haven't worked before.

- Depersonalization + Chronic fatigue disorder + Delayed sleep phase syndrome= Should have filled this out latter just don't know when I will have extra time..

Anew Leaf

Welcome!

I am sure you will find lots of help to determine your type as you read further.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I can feel an INTJ-ish srs bsns vibe, but it's not conclusive.
    Welcome!
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

"Maybe" is an INTP word, if you are INTJ there will be trouble for stealing it!

MBTI
    INTJ

"Maybe" is an INTP word, if you are INTJ there will be trouble for stealing it!
    Well maybe, But I might in fact be INTP.. I'll make one of those ''Type Me'' threads when I'm more awake.

srs bsns vibe
    What are you talking about, My post should have given no such vibe! Just kidding, I get a lot of responses when posting saying that I've given that type of impression but in person.. I was trying to find my type on PerC and tried to describe how people see me in person and how I see my self.

Internally:

I have thousands of things going though my head at a time. It's at the point where I could be in a ''highly intimate'' situation I could start thinking about that website I'm so post to design for that physiologist that hired me, What are the next round of classes am I taking at the college.. This is actually a wast of time because I could write a small book about what go's through my head in a few minuets. I am not highly organized, I do like organization when possible but I do like the ability to be flexible.. I just seem to do things in the correct order all most unconsciously and if things go wrong I'll adapt and get every thing on track. When salving a problem like take all the little peaces of it can construct what I haft to out of them, Not from the bottom up but from what ever angle that provides the most efficiency.. But I'll contradict that like I am right now I'm completely exhausted I don't know what this post will bring but I guess that will be seen.

Perceived Externally:

There is something out there called House, I have never seen it all I know is that it's a TV show called House. I'm bringing this up because for years I've been compared to this main caricature of this TV show every one from psychologists doing phyc assessments to close friends this has been something that so far has been brought up by every one that I have known long enough to get to know me. I thought that this might be relevant to this topic because this is how I seem to be universally perceived by people externally.

Anew Leaf

I am going to gander a guess in the INTP direction based on the fact that your post contained more than 2 pert sentences.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Loki Grim View Post
    What are you talking about, My post should have given no such vibe! Just kidding, I get a lot of responses when posting saying that I've given that type of impression but in person.. I was trying to find my type on PerC and tried to describe how people see me in person and how I see my self.
    haha...INTJs are one of my favorite mbti types btw.

There is something out there called House, I have never seen it all I know is that it's a TV show called House. I'm bringing this up because for years I've been compared to this main caricature of this TV show every one from psychologists doing phyc assessments to close friends this has been something that so far has been brought up by every one that I have known long enough to get to know me. I thought that this might be relevant to this topic because this is how I seem to be universally perceived by people externally.
    I have watched only one episode. I've seen a lot of people typing him as an INTJ.
    I will wait for your ''Type me'' thread. Laters
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I would be interested in hearing about your experiences with depersonalization, if you're inclined to share.

INTJ and INTP are two very different beasts (I'm one, my SO is the other); shouldn't be too hard to find your best fit.

In any case, welcome.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ

I would be interested in hearing about your experiences with depersonalization, if you're inclined to share.
    It's difficult to describe, What I normally tell people is that it's like that feeling you get after you drink to much coffee or slept in to late or not enough sleep. The only difference is that I feel that way all the time. Any questions about it I would try to answer for you, It's just very hard to articulate.

I'll do the ''Type Me'' thread after Christmas, Haft to get more involved with that stuff then I would want to .

welcome to the site

oh "Chronic fatigue disorder" is something I have....its a sweary word pain in the sweary word.

We call if M.E. CFS, PVFS over here...which is scotland ...which incidentlly has the higest rate of M/S in the world, northerly latitude and not a lot of sunshine

Which type do you think you fit?

bearing in mind tests can drive people to the 16 corners of the world, oronteus finaeus style. so to spake - dont mean the tests were right or the answer incorrect though...bear in mind people are more than a type.....
    I asked it once, "What are you doing on Earth?" It said, "Listen, if you're a mushroom, you live cheap; besides, I'm telling you, this was a very nice neighborhood until the monkeys got out of control."