User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Hello to everyone

Hello there everyone I'm new to this site, but not new to personality types. For a year I've been trying to figure out my type, but I've only concluded I'm an ISXX of some type. I'm either ISFP or ISTJ (think I might be more of a P than a J, but we'll see.) Hopefully I can find others better versed in personality types here who can help me distinguish between T/F and J/P

A little bit about me, I'm a college student going for a degree in Special Education. I love coming up with stories and writing, listening to and playing music (I play piano and am learning the Irish Tin Whistle). I do some drawing, painting, random things really. I love learning about things that interest me, and since I'm super stubborn it will take me a while before I decide to give up and move on to a new topic.

I'm pretty open to others, like to give everyone a chance to show me who they really are, and because of that I don't mind you asking me questions, but you have to ask or I don't tell you anything lol.

So I hope this forum will be a good one, where I can learn new things. Feel free to ask me questions, please don't hesitate. The only thing I guarantee though is that I give no guarantees in anything, including the answers you seek.

Best to you all,

ScarletRose

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Welcome to the forum!
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletRose View Post
    Hello there everyone I'm new to this site, but not new to personality types. For a year I've been trying to figure out my type, but I've only concluded I'm an ISXX of some type. I'm either ISFP or ISTJ (think I might be more of a P than a J, but we'll see.) Hopefully I can find others better versed in personality types here who can help me distinguish between T/F and J/P

A little bit about me, I'm a college student going for a degree in Special Education. I love coming up with stories and writing, listening to and playing music (I play piano and am learning the Irish Tin Whistle). I do some drawing, painting, random things really. I love learning about things that interest me, and since I'm super stubborn it will take me a while before I decide to give up and move on to a new topic.

I'm pretty open to others, like to give everyone a chance to show me who they really are, and because of that I don't mind you asking me questions, but you have to ask or I don't tell you anything lol.

So I hope this forum will be a good one, where I can learn new things. Feel free to ask me questions, please don't hesitate. The only thing I guarantee though is that I give no guarantees in anything, including the answers you seek.

Best to you all,

ScarletRose
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here

I like your avatar picture!

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hi there, thank you about the profile picture @Saturned I would have chosen a better one, but this site is stubborn about pictures lol. I like your profile picture as well, I could be wrong but that looks like Allison Harvard, very nice

Hopefully I'll find this site to my liking, it seems pretty good so far
    Everyone is perfect, in their imperfections.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

Anew Leaf

Hi there, thank you about the profile picture @Saturned I would have chosen a better one, but this site is stubborn about pictures lol. I like your profile picture as well, I could be wrong but that looks like Allison Harvard, very nice

Hopefully I'll find this site to my liking, it seems pretty good so far
    Yes, it is... ANTM is my secret brain candy secret adventure secret. Shhh, don't tell anyone!

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

LOL that's awesome, I love that show too, so don't worry @Saturned

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think this thing posted twice O.O lol oops, well....... blah blah blah

MBTI
    INTP

Best to you all,

ScarletRose
    Ahoy there! :-)

(Psst...My hunch is ISFP!...)

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

LOL Ahoy there too, why is your hunch ISFP @luismas I'm cuious.

MBTI
    INTP

LOL Ahoy there too, why is your hunch ISFP @luismas I'm cuious.
    Do you relate strongly with any of these?

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFP_car.html

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ_car.html

Which is more likely, in your opinion?