User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletRose View Post
    LOL Ahoy there too, why is your hunch ISFP @luismas I'm cuious.
    ISFP with quite a bit of N or INFP with quite a bit of S :-)

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

LOL @luismas I looked at both of the ones you posted, it is difficult to determine which one is more likely, so I just did checkmarks to see which ones had more traits than the other lol. ISFP had less missing checkmarks than ISFJ, but both are very likely.

Where it stops for the ISFJ is when it talks about creating structure, if I was good at creating structure I wouldn't be questioning J vs. P.

For ISFP it stops when it says "Hates being confined to strict schedules and regimens." I'm ok with rules and structure, I'll go with it, I don't really have a rebellious desire to break out of it, so I just go with it. It's not that I see rules as black and white with no exceptions, I just don't have a desire to go against rules or schedules. I do know, however, I suck at making rules and schedules for myself because I never follow them lol.

I guess that puts me in the middle of J and P, just wish it was easier to determine between the two. Sorry to put you through my bit of insanity and confusion, just something I've been trying to figure out for a while now
    Everyone is perfect, in their imperfections.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by luismas View Post
    ISFP with quite a bit of N or INFP with quite a bit of S :-)
    I'm sure I'm an S rather than an N, I'm very sensory, I just occassionally fluctuate into N, and if I remember correctly on the online tests, no matter which ones they were, they would pin me as S, but the percents would be 50/50 or very very close to it, so yeah lol I'm S with a bit of N swimming around in there.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hey ScarletRose .. Nice name.

Welcome.

I hope you find peace eventually in your quest to ascertain your true type .. It is difficult when you think you may borderline but my advice is don't stress about it, just enjoy the amazing people on this site and have some fun and if on your journey you decide on a type then that's brilliant
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thank you for the welcome @Samsara and thanks about the name it's one of the many I like to use, this one is one of my favorites.

I am liking the site, hopefully I can find what I"m looking for as well as meet some great people.

BTW I love your avatar there

Welcome!

Just based on your introduction and interests, you seem more ISFP than ISTJ.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome!

Just based on your introduction and interests, you seem more ISFP than ISTJ.
    I concur

@ScarletRose reminds of @Noon... she is very very sweet and fun and funny and random and intriguing.

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

awwwwww, thank you all *blushes* I'm really liking it here, meeting some really nice people. @JAVO and @Saturned and everyone else.

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Stupid thing posting twice LOL so again... blah blah blah
    Last edited by ScarletRose; 12-23-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: accidental double post

SingSmileShine

Hey, an artistic person! (:

I love your picture, as well! Welcome!