User Tag List

First 12

Thread: A Newbie

Hi and welcome!

And don't worry about the INTJ naysayers...we'll get them when they're not looking.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    hello! just read that you'd come over from that ice box in another thread and thought I should probably drop in and greet you! The atmospheres are quite different- I hope you appreciate the variety here!
    I was getting sick of the homogeneity in INTJf. It's why I found myself over here.

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    Haphazard doesn't quite sound like a nick an INTJ would choose. lol.

welcome to the loony bin! aelan's my twin sister, fyi.
    I could go into a long, drawn out explanation to the name, but I'm just going to say that it's an old name and I'm so used to everyone calling me 'Hap.' So, there's my reasoning.

MBTI
    type

Hap is good, then, when we get to know you and you're one of us *ahem*, you can be Happy!

PS: seriously though, yes, i think mixing with all types is much better than just sticking with one type: have found that if too many of one type mingle, it tends to bring out the extremes of the stereotype, which is never a good thing for growth. Intro yourself a little more?
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Heya Hap!!!!

I recognize you from INTJforum, (there I go by the username HeterodoxRobot).

From what I've gathered, I've noticed that you're both sharp and witty, and I like!!!

Welcome!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Heya Hap!!!!

I recognize you from INTJforum, (there I go by the username HeterodoxRobot).

From what I've gathered, I've noticed that you're both sharp and witty, and I like!!!

Welcome!
    Oh my! There are so many familiar faces here...

Hopefully this place is more interesting and worth my while.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    Hap is good, then, when we get to know you and you're one of us *ahem*, you can be Happy!

PS: seriously though, yes, i think mixing with all types is much better than just sticking with one type: have found that if too many of one type mingle, it tends to bring out the extremes of the stereotype, which is never a good thing for growth. Intro yourself a little more?
    Oh what a pun...

Either way... Introduce myself a little more?

I'm a fifteen year old student and I love books. I read a lot, and I also write, and I love watching how stories are put together. My favorite books tend to be satires and dark humor.

I am incredibly bored and yet stressed out at school; the school doesn't seem to be teaching me anything while expecting a lot of pointless work out of me at the same time. I may be acting a little out-of-sorts because I'm so stressed out by pointless, pointless work. I need to do all this work and do it well because I'm relying on my work to get me college scholarships.

When it comes to school, I'm relatively well-rounded in all subjects, and that means that the things I get wrong are the same across the board -- missing tiny details that end up very important at the end, and I'm terrible at rote memorization. The only reason I've gotten so far is because I trust myself to work through everything, and it's worked thus far.

Despite all my complaints, I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of my life. I plan on going into linguistics or translating when I get older. MBTI is my current obsession, so that's why I've found myself on so many MBTI forums. I love picking the brains of people because information tinted by other points of views are always more interesting than straight facts. People can be very, very interesting.

So... I hope that's enough about me. If you need anything more, PM me.

MBTI
    ENTP

Hello Haphazard!

Good to see you over here. You have excellent taste in avatars. Fai is amazing ^.^
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    Zzzz

Ah ah another INTJ! Yay, welcome welcomers to welcome Hap!

My sis is an INTJ and 15 too! What you've said of school reminds me of her and her finding it boring, pointless etc I suppose that the little bastards surrounding you are another cause of boredom and/or frustration? If not, you are fortunate.

Fai is awesome. I'm so behind on the manga !_! At least, there wasn't any more chapters last time I checked in um...August? errrrr

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm an INTJ from INTJ-fourms... I've recently found the place quite boring and am tired of playing mediator there. Sometimes I honestly felt like the nicest one on the board, too, Lol. Almost leading me to question Te/Fe tendencies, but hell, here I am.

Please welcome me into your numbers. ^_^
    Hey there, Hap! I too have been losing some interest, but I still take some issue with some of the claims on the "Why is INTJforum So Boring?" thread. IMO the INTJ Forum is a bit more interesting than this one.

Some inter-type socialization is probably a good shock for us, though.