holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

OMG it's an original... welcome back Where did you disappear to?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Nifferrr

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Niffer!!

Are you growed up yet? It's been so long you could be a prune-eating old decrepit by now!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    OMG it's an original... welcome back Where did you disappear to?
    Narnia

aka... off of forum-going for a long time, then joined the infj forum for a couple months and came by this place again. i forgot how cool this place was.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Nifferrr
    herrrrro

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Niffer!!

Are you growed up yet? It's been so long you could be a prune-eating old decrepit by now!
    :3 I managed to stop time

naw I'm in uni now, first year

heehee so exciting, everything's coming back again.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Welcome back! The last time you checked in you were gonna try out for SBS auditions or some other Korean talent contest? Update us! Are you in college now? Or has it not been that long yet?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Welcome back! The last time you checked in you were gonna try out for SBS auditions or some other Korean talent contest? Update us! Are you in college now? Or has it not been that long yet?
    Haha, I don't even remember what was going on the last time I was here.

That didn't end up happening.. in fact, the auditions didn't even come to Vancouver that year ^^ and I stopped trying after a while lol. I figured it wouldn't be good for me.

I am in my first semester of college now. Not UBC, but a smaller university close to home. I don't remember if I mentioned I was depressed last time I checked in here, but I had been struggling with depression and anxiety for the past couple years, and as a result just barely graduated high school. I had to be homeschooled for the majority of my last year in high school (social anxiety to the point of agoraphobia for a couple months then -- reallllly weird stuff for an extrovert to experience lol). I'm a lot better with that now though. I also broke up with my boyfriend this May, and went to see him in Korea this summer. I've been trying to get over that I guess. Stuff has been crazy heh.

Anyways, so glad to see everyone again!

holy shit am I a feeler?

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Haha, I don't even remember what was going on the last time I was here.
    Aww, youse growed up!

I think 1 advantage of having this forum at your age is that it may help you understand or treat your anxiety. For whatever reason, it's pretty common for ENFPs even seemingly socially capable and popular ones to have panic attacks. I found this out through my ENFP female friends (yes, we fall from the sky and congregate with each other, I guess we have Fi radar or something) way into my 20s. I had terrible anxiety when I was a teenager and I lived in [Alpha world city] and being around so many people would set off panic attacks, I started becoming OCD to handle my anxiety (repeating behaviors, mantras, etc) I'm thinking maybe the hormones going crazy in our ENFP female brains during puberty are linked to the anxiety. This would have been helpful for me to know and make the link when I was in highschool and college, I just thought I was a freaky outlier and never sought treatment for it.

In any case, I hope you are doing better now (sounds like it) and you're enjoying college!

Oh, and 1 thing that changed since the last time you were here, Edahn became a mod then resigned and changed his username then I became a mod and kept my username. "As the sands of the hourglass" yadda yadda yadda. :P

How'd you like Korea? What are you studying now?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Aww, youse growed up!

I think 1 advantage of having this forum at your age is that it may help you understand or treat your anxiety. For whatever reason, it's pretty common for ENFPs even seemingly socially capable and popular ones to have panic attacks. I found this out through my ENFP female friends (yes, we fall from the sky and congregate with each other, I guess we have Fi radar or something) way into my 20s. I had terrible anxiety when I was a teenager and I lived in [Alpha world city] and being around so many people would set off panic attacks, I started becoming OCD to handle my anxiety (repeating behaviors, mantras, etc) I'm thinking maybe the hormones going crazy in our ENFP female brains during puberty are linked to the anxiety. This would have been helpful for me to know and make the link when I was in highschool and college, I just thought I was a freaky outlier and never sought treatment for it.

In any case, I hope you are doing better now (sounds like it) and you're enjoying college!
    Mhm, and I totally agree about the puberty hormones thing even though it took me a long time to realize!

Oh, and 1 thing that changed since the last time you were here, Edahn became a mod then resigned and changed his username then I became a mod and kept my username. "As the sands of the hourglass" yadda yadda yadda. :P
    XD

so thats wassup
    congrats on becoming a mod!

How'd you like Korea? What are you studying now?
    Korea was awesome I should post pictures or the video I took or something sometime. Right now I'd like to become an ESL teacher, to teach adults in Korea or Japan, so I'm working on my English major (yeah I wanted to go into biology for the longest time and I got into my school for science, but I changed my mind after applying ) ~~

holy shit am I a feeler?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Ah, one of The Ancients (TM)! And jailbait at the same time!