User Tag List

Thread: Datamaiden here

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Default Datamaiden here

Hello everyone, nice to be here. I have been fascinated by personality and temperament theory since I was introduced many years ago. I have tested as INTJ on the MBTi, but am so close to ENTJ, that I test as that occasionally, so I call it XNTJ. he N, T, and J are definite and not in question.
    I'm not negative; I'm just an existentialist

Try reading the descriptions between the In-Charge interaction style and the Chart-the-Course style. Check which one you identify with more.There is an emphasis on speed and time with the In-Charge style. That is not necessarily true of the other.

Go here and scroll down to the grid:

http://www.interactionstyles.com/

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Riva

Welcome to the forum.

Also, I have a feeling you might be a ENTJ, not from the post you made or the avatar.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Welcome to the forum! That might be a tough distinction to make, as the primary/secondary cognitive functions of INTJ vs ENTJ are Ni/Te or Te/Ni. It might help you to research those cognitive functions, because whichever you show preference for could give an indication of which you are, but since you use both it might be hard to determine which you show preference for. Hope you find all the information you're looking for.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Default Introvert or Extravert . . . .

It is great to have received so many constructive responses. In response to interaction styles, I reviewed it and it seems to correspond generally to DISC, tough not precisely. Between the two mentioned, "Chart-The-Course or "In-Charge", I think I am 100% both (they are not really mutually exclusive, although their could be a preference). "Prefer to enter a situation having an idea as what will happen" - I do not need to know how it will look or order of actions, but I do need to know why we are meeting and have a means to the goal of the meeting, otherwise I see no point in it.

I study personalities because I find dealing with people be most difficult and stressful part of life. I want answers and solutions for effectiveness. I generally am not content to work as part of a team unless I am in charge. This is because I cannot abide the inefficiency and sloppiness that usually ensues if I am not. Because of this I usually prefer to work alone.

I or E: I get lonely working alone all of the time, but need to get away from people. I need to be independent and autonomous, but do not like being isolated. People can sometimes such my energy and I need to get away to recover. Conversely too much alone time leads to withdrawal an depression for me. I love performing, I love being on stage, but need to recharge. I prefer stage performing to interaction with strangers, although I have no problem interacting.

My scored are so borderline I/E. I am really an X. The more depressed I am, the more I, but withdrawn. The better I feel, the ore E I am. But still need to get away after a short time.

I am extremely comfortable in the virtual world and online interactions. I often have the issue in business of potential clients wanting to meet me face to face and I just do not see the point. I consider it a waste of my time as there is no productive need for this in order to do my technical work.

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Default Reflection

After reflection:

1) process is important only in so far as it is needed to get the result. If it can be gotten without or steps skipped, then moving forward more quickly is the choice. Process is usually necessary to keep everyone in a team on task and orderly.

2) Order of functions; still cannot get anywhere on this.

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ