User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_s View Post
    I throw right, due to a general lack of leftie mitts growing up. The same goes for scissors. In my days as a cook, I learned to do just about everything righty just because of the layout of kitchens. Mostly things imposed on me by "the right man." The only thing I do rightie that I could have either way is swing a hammer, which is where my left brain really shines. You?
    Down with rightie!!!!

I throw and kick right. Scissors, Iron clothes (no idea why), and butter knife. Things that require hand strength or pressure I use right more. Not sure why.

Anew Leaf

Gentlebeings,

Just when you thought there were way too many infps around BAM! My name is my username, although I'm not sure if underscores existed when I was born. I imagine some programmer facepalming. I tend to bring that out in people.

My hobbies are cycling and fingerstyle guitar. I have a lot of books but I don't read as much as I used to. Right now I'm reading Graham Greene's The Power and the Glory. Thought it was about the wwf tag-team from the eighties. Yes, I enjoy pro wrestling. You can be pretentious about anything if you read enough wikipedia.

I'm straight, single and have a hand stuck in a can of Pringles. I'm a lefty, evidenced by my watch location and phonecam usage in my obligatory self-shot bathroom mirror pic of poor quality. That's what I look like today.

I like mornings, caffeinated beverages, fire engine red, brief interactions with people I'll never see again and jazz. I dislike other mornings, decaffeinated beverages, fire engine sirens, extended interactions with people I'll never see again and smooth jazz.

I feel I've said too much. Questions? Concerns?

This is perhaps the greatest intro thread since mine.

Welcome, fellow alien life form. I have pudding for you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Down with rightie!!!!

I throw and kick right. Scissors, Iron clothes (no idea why), and butter knife. Things that require hand strength or pressure I use right more. Not sure why.
    I'm also right footed and a rightie iron-man. Curious. Perhaps a thread is in order to explore this further.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    This is perhaps the greatest intro thread since mine.

Welcome, fellow alien life form. I have pudding for you.
    Why, thanks. I just don't understand why anyone would make an intro thread they couldn't proudly show their grandkids one day.

And here I thought everyone else were the alien life forms. I've noticed a lot of enthusiasm around here for desserts one can prepare from a packet. Hard to argue with that.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Haha, fantastic intro thread. I'm overwhelmed and frightened already - and that's probably a good thing.

Welcome!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

You're funny.

Welcome.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Haha, fantastic intro thread. I'm overwhelmed and frightened already - and that's probably a good thing.

Welcome!
    Thanks for the welcome.
    No need for fright.
    My parents are istjs
    and raised me right.

Anew Leaf

Thanks for the welcome.
    No need for fright.
    My parents are istjs
    and raised me right.
    Holy crackers! You're a poet too!

I never saw that coming....

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Holy crackers! You're a poet too!

I never saw that coming....
    Methinks we need a thread for the poets here.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Gentlebeings,

Just when you thought there were way too many infps around BAM! My name is my username, although I'm not sure if underscores existed when I was born. I imagine some programmer facepalming. I tend to bring that out in people.

My hobbies are cycling and fingerstyle guitar. I have a lot of books but I don't read as much as I used to. Right now I'm reading Graham Greene's The Power and the Glory. Thought it was about the wwf tag-team from the eighties. Yes, I enjoy pro wrestling. You can be pretentious about anything if you read enough wikipedia.
    True story.

I'm straight, single and have a hand stuck in a can of Pringles. I'm a lefty, evidenced by my watch location and phonecam usage in my obligatory self-shot bathroom mirror pic of poor quality. That's what I look like today.

I like mornings, caffeinated beverages, fire engine red, brief interactions with people I'll never see again and jazz. I dislike other mornings, decaffeinated beverages, fire engine sirens, extended interactions with people I'll never see again and smooth jazz.

I feel I've said too much. Questions? Concerns?

I wear fire engine red lipstick.

You are cool people. Welcome fellow gentle being.

Oh, and I love your hair.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Anew Leaf

I demand everyone friend this wonderful INFP before he feels an emo quit rage come on!