Thread: Jesus is back.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    The real question is what did you expect to achieve by leaving?
    Sometimes a little peace and quiet does a person good.

A follow up question: "What do people on this site expect to achieve by staying active?"

I don't know that being here or not being here accomplishes anything other than learning a few things here and there and killing time by socializing with people on the WWW. No one's life purpose is to get 10,000 posts on an INternet forum and then die a happy death...at least I hope not!

Just my .02.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Sometimes a little peace and quiet does a person good.

A follow up question: "What do people on this site expect to achieve by staying active?"

I don't know that being here or not being here accomplishes anything other than learning a few things here and there and killing time by socializing with people on the WWW. No one's life purpose is to get 10,000 posts on an INternet forum and then die a happy death...at least I hope not!

Just my .02.

-Alex
    Jesus might say the same thing you said or might say something completely different.

I would love to know his opinion.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Jesus might say the same thing you said or might say something completely different.
    This is obvious, Riva.
    I wasn't speaking for him, that's why I put "Just my .02."

I would love to know his opinion.
    As would I.

BTW, you have changed your type from ISTP to eNtp, what gives? That's a big phase shift.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Riva

BTW, you have changed your type from ISTP to eNtp, what gives? That's a big phase shift.
    I have changed my type from ENTJ to ENTP to ISTP to IxTPs to INTJ to back to ENTP.

Nothing gives.

In fact nothing much gives me at all, except for loud sneezers who don't cover their noses and mouths.

You must be referring to the dupe account I tried to make as an ISTP, which you caught as a Mod?

I as Riva (Curzon) has never typed myself as an ISTP. I have only typed myself as an ISTP for the dupe account I made.

But I have as Riva typed myself as an IxTP. Typing myself as an IxTP makes me feel strangely reserved and Ti ish. That added with the avatar of 'L' from the Death Note adds to my Ti nature even more.

You were nice enough to let go of that situation without banning me. But suddenly out of the blue you reveal information which you had as a Mod, to the public. I didn't know mods were at liberty to do so.

Edit :-

An INTP could confuse him/herself to be an ENTP and vise versa. But highly unlikely an ISTP would confuse him/herself to be an ENTP. They are completely different from one another. So I am pretty sure you know what I mean. And maybe an ENTP enneagram 7w8 or 8w7 could confuse him/herself to be an ENTJ, which was what happened to me initially. The ENTJs in this forum might have all committed suicide if I continued to call myself an ENTJ. And also it would have confused the other poster quite a lot due the contradicting behaviours.

Ps - If you wish to discuss my type, you could always participate in my 'what is my type' thread which is indicated in my signature.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I have changed my type from ENTJ to ENTP to ISTP to IxTPs to INTJ to back to ENTP.

Nothing gives.
    What does this mean? Same old you, but MBTI type is yet not determined?
    Mine was easy to determine, but I know plenty of folks who were on the fence for some time between a few.
    Are you near balanced on a lot of functions?
    Just curious.

In fact nothing much gives me at all, except for loud sneezers who don't cover their noses and mouths.
    Ok.
    Isn't it nice to not have to deal with such poor manners when interacting with people online? LOL!

You must be referring to the dupe account I tried to make as an ISTP, which you caught as a Mod?
    Which? Your "Curzon" account? I thought that was the original username you joined the forum with?
    I don't have a running tally of my activities as a moderator, I travel light, and commit to memory only what is needed for present and future conquest.
    Thanks for bringing those memories back.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes:

Riva

What does this mean? Same old you, but MBTI type is yet not determined?
    Mine was easy to determine, but I know plenty of folks who were on the fence for some time between a few.
    Are you near balanced on a lot of functions?
    Just curious.
    My only confusion was whether I was an ENTJ. It could happen if one is an ENTP 8w7 or 7w8. But the differences are obvious. This may not be obvious if one did not know too much about MBTI.

No I am not balanced at all. But I do have Fi moments.

Which? Your "Curzon" account? I thought that was the original username you joined the forum with?
    I don't have a running tally of my activities as a moderator, I travel light, and commit to memory only what is needed for present and future conquest.
    Lets not go in to detail about my dupe account which got caught *winks*.

I do not agree with your highlighted remark. ESTPs have fine memories. They tend to play it down and use it as ammunition from time to time.

Edit -

Okay, to be fair maybe they do not commit to memory what is not needed. But what is needed they commit like stone carvings. These stone carvings would remain hidden for centuries until the ESTP requires to use it. And use it they will. With alterations of course. It is unknown to me whether this is due to bad memory or intentional.

example -

Even I didn't exactly recall whether I typed myself as an INTP or an ISTP when I made that dupe. But you did. See what I mean. You have excellent memory. And you used it in a thread which had nothing to do with my type but just after I made a post disapproving/disagreeing with a post of yours.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

My only confusion was whether I was an ENTJ. It could happen if one is an ENTP 8w7 or 7w8. But the differences are obvious. This may not be obvious if one did not know too much about MBTI.
    So which are you? 7w8 or 8w7?
    One of my best friends is an ENTP 8w7.
    You remind me nothing of him, seriously.
    That just shows you how wide the spectrum is not only for a given MBTI type, but Enneargam too.

Regarding your note above (that I *bolded*) you are mixing MBTI and Enneagram with that statement, so it is not only an issue of whether or not someone who does not understand your statement is not well versed in MBTI, but also their knowledge of the Enneagram system, and the possible inter-relationship between both systems.
    Just sayin'.

No I am not balanced at all. But I do have Fi moments.
    I'll agree with you here.

Lets not go in to detail about my dupe account which got caught *winks*.
    Dupe account? What dupe account? None of those around here...

I do not agree with your highlighted remark. ESTPs have fine memories. They tend to play it down and use it as ammunition from time to time.
    We have memories like elephants.
    We can choose to filter through things more expeditiously and thus more topically if we wish.
    Such occasions are rare though.
    It's almost just as much effort to change gears than to power through things.

Edit -

Okay, to be fair maybe they do not commit to memory what is not needed. But what is needed they commit like stone carvings. These stone carvings would remain hidden for centuries until the ESTP requires to use it. And use it they will. With alterations of course. It is unknown to me whether this is due to bad memory or intentional.
    Your reply was right on track until the bolded portion was written.
    It implies untruthfulness, which is honestly quite rude. Tsk, tsk.
    We (ESTP's) don't need to alter our memories, we don't need to alter the truth, as the truth of history serves to more accurately reflect whatever is occuring in the present.
    The best ammunition is factual, so why fuck up perfect bullets? There is no need to, and plus, that's not playing fair.
    We play to win, of course, but we do play fairly.

example -

Even I didn't exactly recall whether I typed myself as an INTP or an ISTP when I made that dupe. But you did. See what I mean. You have excellent memory. And you used it in a thread which had nothing to do with my type but just after I made a post disapproving/disagreeing with a post of yours.

Muhahahaaa.
    Honestly, I was just trying to understand where your journey of determining your MBTI type came from, and why, that is all.
    We are not enemies, Riva.
    Sure we've had disagreements in the past, but I am not one to hold a grudge, especially towards someone I've reconciled with.
    And reconcile we did, if my memory serves me correctly.
    If you want to be enemies though just let me know, although I don't see the point in it. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Cheers, dude.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes: