User Tag List

Thread: Hello...

Default Hello...

I have been lurking this forum for a while now but never really managed to register mainly because I want to find what is my MBTI type BUT wanted to figure it out by myself. For the past month my mind has been constantly thinking about this and as I read more about functions the more I think about it and greater the desire to crack it grows. I keep comparing some of the actions or thought process to the functions but haven't gone that far so I finally decided to join this forum to get better grasp of MBTI and use it to understand the world around me and apply it. I can also add that apart from trying to figure my type my mind has constantly been conceptualizing how the post would be in the ''What's my type?'' sub-forum and what would be the possible reactions and answers and I could focus on these type of images (all that I conceive but may never happen) intensively.
    I mainly play videogames, read articles about technology and science, have some fun with my 2 friends (It's enough for me) when needed, complain about X thing about humanity and how I hate it(or find it stupid), some interest in ancient history and western cultures and I'm agnostic.

I think I may have gone a little off the topic so I will stop by here.
    Edit: Forgot to add some of my interests

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathgor View Post
    I mainly play videogames, read articles about technology and science, have some fun with my 2 friends (It's enough for me) when needed, complain about X thing about humanity and how I hate it(or find it stupid), some interest in ancient history and western cultures and I'm agnostic.
    Haha, this sounds like it could have been written by me. Misanthropic Gamers unite. Minus the interest in ancient history. Are you in school for anything science/tech or history related?

Welcome aboard.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Haha, this sounds like it could have been written by me. Misanthropic Gamers unite. Minus the interest in ancient history. Are you in school for anything science/tech or history related?

Welcome aboard.
    I am learning how to use AutoCad and actually considering going with it for a future possibility on the market. Too bad I am in a Renewable Energies course (It wasn't my first pick but the tech one got closed in that year so I decided to try something new). About the Ancient History thing it isn't really something I REALLY care about, more of a thing I don't mind listening from time to time (anything better than ''How that girl is HOT or a bit*h).
    One of my friends is an ISTJ and he's also a gamer.

EDIT: Would like to know what games do you play.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

I hope you are INTJ. You would make a great addition for our alliance, soon we shall rule the world.

Welcome, and awesome avatar.

Ha! Hahahaha...

...hahaha!

Ha! Alliance...

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Hi and Welcome. You sound INTJ to me (do INTPs tend to think so hard about one thing for a whole month?)
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

I realized after I posted that we tend to not be...cooperative. Well, he can join my alliance, help me achieve my goal of world domination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Ha! Hahahaha...

...hahaha!

Ha! Alliance...