User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Hello there!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default Hello there!

Apparently I'm a part of that exclusive and elusive type known as INTJ. My growing interest in typologies is largely thanks to my roommate. I like learning and interpreting things about myself. Right now, I think of this as an opportunity to learn a bit about how I do and how I could better interact with people.

Also, if you have an appreciation of Tumblr, Harry Potter, anime, horror stories/films and/or Adventure Time, we probably have enough in common to chat sometime.

MBTI
    entp

How's it going! Lots of people here dig anime and the like; I think you'll get along just fine.

May I ask what happened to outlaws No. 1-450? Did the Sarlacc get a hold of them?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hello and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw No. 451 View Post
    Also, if you have an appreciation of Tumblr, Harry Potter, anime, horror stories/films and/or Adventure Time, we probably have enough in common to chat sometime.
    No, although Part 1 of the latest HP film didn't need to be dragged out so much and Part 2 was cool until the ending .. I think an alternative ending would of sufficed (ie, death) but thats just my opinion. As fun as it's been to watch the movies over the years, i am glad it's over. He's been one lucky little bugger. Oh yeah, it's not real, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You are here! The nagging paid off!!!
    Apparently I'm a part of that exclusive and elusive type known as INTJ. My growing interest in typologies is largely thanks to my roommate.
    Sigh... *swells with pride* You have done so well, young padawan!

Welcome to the forum And may you gain much learning during your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Part 1 of the latest HP film didn't need to be dragged out so much
    That's why my friends and I call it "Harry Potter and the Epic Camping Trip"
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I actually don't have a clever or funny story about how I chose my screen name. It's an allusion to a poetry anthology I was reading and Fahrenheit 451. Disappointing, no?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I think an alternative ending would of sufficed (ie, death) but thats just my opinion. As fun as it's been to watch the movies over the years, i am glad it's over. He's been one lucky little bugger. Oh yeah, it's not real, lol.
    Are you another person who was preparing for Harry to really die? I know I was trying to come to terms with it before the seventh book even came out.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You are here! The nagging paid off!!!

Sigh... *swells with pride* You have done so well, young padawan!

Welcome to the forum And may you gain much learning during your stay here.
    You are so proud of yourself, aren't you? Lol. This is why we never talk anymore.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You are so proud of yourself, aren't you? Lol. This is why we never talk anymore.
    Never ever. Never in our lives.

God, you're so uncommunicative.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Hi and welcome! You should be able to find plenty of tumblr and anime fans here. Among other things.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

I would like to blame you for making me watch half of the Adventure Time episodes. I mean really, twisting my arm and all by mentioning it offhandedly that you appreciate it - really unacceptable! For shame.

haha, I've been meaning to watch it; your comment just pushed me over the edge. But I could not find a worse timing - I'm supposed to be observing my own little self-imposed ban from webcomics. And alas, I go watch cartoons. Hilarious show, by the way; not exactly what I expected. Against my better judgment, I'll probably finish the episodes soon.

Welcome to the forums!