User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Hello there!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw No. 451 View Post
    Hurray for Potterheads!!! So you're stoked for Pottermore, right? Have you been sorted and everything? Or are you still a muggle like me?
    I was super-mega-stoked for Pottermore, but I DID NOT GET MY EMAIL A;LDKSFJA;SDLKFJAS. So yeah, I'm still a muggle. And have not yet solved the long-running identity crisis over which house I belong to.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    All of it, really. I tend to be bored by slashers, and dig more along the lines of paranormal or psychological horror. I'm a big fan of Asian horror as a lot of their films combine these two to really awesome effect. How about you?
    I love Asian horror! Unfortunately, that also means that I'm usually disappointed by the American remakes. The Ring gets a lot of my respect, but I never read the novels. Do you ever watch Tales of Terror from Tokyo? The videos are all over YouTube. I love that stuff! Also, try Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater The Wish if you've never seen it. My sister and I literally ran out of the room screaming and we are both adults. Lol

I usually watch slasher stuff for fun. Half the time I don't even consider it to be horror, just really dark humor...

Paranormal and psych horror are definitely the ones that scare me the most. So far my favorite horror movie of all time is definitely The Haunting (1963). By the way, I also have an appreciation for old movies...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Idealatious View Post
    My favorite webcomic is Homestuck. I wouldn't really recommend it - it starts out slow and is the most ridiculously long thing ever. Really. But I am thoroughly obsessed; and Homestuck is the reason I banned myself from webcomics. Temporarily. While it's not updating. I'm terrible at self-control, hehe. Oh but you've been hanging around DeviantArt like I do; you might've seen Homestuck fanart by now. Do you have a DeviantArt account?
    I actually tried to read Homestuck with my sister. You're right; it starts out really slow. Neither of us thought it was funny. We were so confused. My sis has dismissed it completely, but I skipped ahead a bit because I figured it had to get better to be so popular. I saw some strange yet entertaining stuff. I may have to try to get into it again. Think of it as returning the favor for getting you into AT.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Idealatious View Post
    Do you have a DeviantArt account?
    And yeah, I do have a DA account. I don't post anything, though; I only use it to prove that I'm adult. I'm still amused that people use DA for literature now. It's like FictionPress is completely forgotten...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    I was super-mega-stoked for Pottermore, but I DID NOT GET MY EMAIL A;LDKSFJA;SDLKFJAS. So yeah, I'm still a muggle. And have not yet solved the long-running identity crisis over which house I belong to.
    I want to be in Ravenclaw so badly!!! I seriously cannot imagine myself realistically in any other house. I'm not obsessed enough to create multiple accounts, but watch me get sorted into Gryffindor or something... Lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw No. 451 View Post
    I want to be in Ravenclaw so badly!!! I seriously cannot imagine myself realistically in any other house. I'm not obsessed enough to create multiple accounts, but watch me get sorted into Gryffindor or something... Lol
    Gryffindor ain't half bad. Actually, I feel like I'll probably end up there. But yeah, most NT Potterites I've met do have a certain fondness for Ravenclaw, so I can definitely see why you would want it. Are you just holding out for the official October opening date for the general public, or did you try to brave the beta sign-up?
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Gryffindor ain't half bad. Actually, I feel like I'll probably end up there. But yeah, most NT Potterites I've met do have a certain fondness for Ravenclaw, so I can definitely see why you would want it. Are you just holding out for the official October opening date for the general public, or did you try to brave the beta sign-up?
    I actually did try for the beta sign-up. One of my friends just got in. She's in Hufflepuff. I think she's disappointed. Hufflepuff is so underappreciated...