User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

So I've finally decided to join this forum, after having so many of my google mbti searches leading back to this one hotbed of pop/historical figure typology discussions.

I spend my days using, manipulating and conniving all others around me into serving my desires, wants and needs, and I spend my nights cogitating, hatching a plan to rule the world.

Hello, you are but the norm here. Welcome!

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

Welcome! I hope this forum can assist you in your endeavors to take over the world. :P
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

Anew Leaf

I saw Patches reply on my home page before I saw the actual thread... and just based on her post I knew that this new member had to be an INTJ.

Thanks for not disappointing and I hope you enjoy your stay and domination here with us.