User Tag List

Thread: Hello Everyone.

Default Hello Everyone.

Hello Everyone!

This may be the second time that I’ve ever posted in an online forum, and I’m definitely here with a particular goal. Nonetheless, I’m pleased to have found a community of people similarly interested in personality typing (flaws and all) as I am.

I’m 22, a DC resident, and a recent graduate from UChicago. I learned about MBTI and Enneagram during my time in school, as it was used and referred to quite frequently within a student organisation in which I was heavily involved. Since then, I have found much truth and utility in personality typology systems, and also areas of frustration. I think I’ve joined this forum to gain more clarity where my understanding is lacking, and perhaps finally find a type that is both accurate to me and that I’m comfortable with. Or perhaps my faith will be shaken irreparably, and I'll finally be able to give up and move on. Probably a bit of both.

Thanks in advance for your insights, patience, and expertise.

Hi and welcome.

Good luck in your goal.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe