Thread: Um... hello? :D

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Um... hello? :D

Uh, well, um not much to say... but hello everybody! (*Slaps forehead* "Ugh, you call THAT an introduction!? Dear god, CM what is wrong with you!")

Okay, let me rephrase that awful excuse of an intro.

Hello, my real name is Czarrhina (pronounced as Zar-ina and/or Serena). I am a thirteen-year-old ISFP, and currently have trouble interacting with those in real life than I am on the Internet. I'm not entirely sure if this problem only occurs with ISFPs or any other type I'm associated with, but I'm not going to let that stop me from finishing this post in the most intellectual and grammatically correct way I can muster. So, please forgive me if you do see any typos or grammatical errors that I have missed.

Anyway, I am a huge fan of role-playing and have a strong artistic taste that often annoys others whenever I start to nitpick the tiniest imprecise details of my artwork; whether if it's through literature or drawings. As you can see I'm pretty self-conscious of my own actions and often become embarrassed of it. Making me become rather reluctant to show others my drawings (or anything else really) unless it's approved and meets and/or exceeds my standards. And I believe it may become my potential downfall when deadlines and homework assignments are involved. However, it doesn’t actually bother me right now, all I really care is the fact that I want to enjoy life when I’m still young.

So, uh, if any of you are curious about me feel free to ask! After all it's not like I bite!

Welcome! I have to say you seem a lot more self-aware than I was as a thirteen-year-old

My good friend from high school was from Calgary, but sadly I've never been.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticMistress View Post
    Uh, well, um not much to say... but hello everybody! (*Slaps forehead* "Ugh, you call THAT an introduction!? Dear god, CM what is wrong with you!")
    You know... I kinda liked that.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Welcome! I have to say you seem a lot more self-aware than I was as a thirteen-year-old

My good friend from high school was from Calgary, but sadly I've never been.
    Haha, I guess I am quite aware of myself. And sometimes it can be my greatest strengths and weaknesses! XD

So, your friend was from Canada as well? Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by jimrckhnd View Post
    You know... I kinda liked that.
    Really? Why thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticMistress View Post
    Haha, I guess I am quite aware of myself. And sometimes it can be my greatest strengths and weaknesses! XD
    Yes, that often seems to be the case with strengths and weaknesses. Hope you enjoy it here.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Welcome! There are a lot of people around here who share their own literature/artwork... I hope you get comfortable enough around here to share yours, too.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW! and like Ms. Gromit said, you seem a lot more self-aware than I was as a thirteen-year-old. hope you enjoy it here.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Thank you, so much for welcoming me with open arms ( Oh my, I feel so loved now )!

Patches:

Don't worry, I'll try to come out of my shell sooner or later and post some art! ^v^

BRMC117:

Yup, and sometimes I hate it. I can't even make new friends easily or speak properly without second guessing myself constantly! It's fairly irritating.... >.<

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

Welcome; you sound like a pretty cool person! I wish I had the courage (and Internet connection, haha!) to join personality forums when I was 13! I think I joined some random forum, said something ambiguous that somehow got people fighting, and left in embarrassment. Wow, that was ridiculous. You'd better not do the same! Nice to meet you; I'm new to this forum too. Your name is really beautiful!

Literature, role-playing, drawings? Awesome. Being a perfectionist burns me out, eventually I just give up and post stupid drawings without caring, so I hope you do the same!

figsfiggyfigs

Your name makes me distrust you.. >:|

Welcome, heathen!

*watches from the distance*