MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Decided it was time to sign up.

Hello,

I have been reading for a few weeks and have enjoyed the quality of intellect and witty banter so I decided to make it official. I have taken the MBTI about 12 times in the past 15 years and have scored very consistently IxTJ. Occasionally I will score marginally higher on S or N but always close. The I,T, and J are very predominant (mid 70%).

I do have a noob question for the more helpful among you. I was filling out my profile and found I have no idea what "socionics type" means. Also, when filling in the space for Enneagram type there was not room for the subtype. How do I correctly fill in these two categories? Please advise.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know some of you.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hello and welcome.

With regards to the Socionics .. Take this test if you are interested http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_turbo_xl.html
    Loads of info on the site.

Not sure about the enneagram as i don't even know if i've inputted the data, hehe.

Enjoy your stay
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Thank you saslou. My Enneagram results were: type 8 / omni but there is no room to input the text, the best I can get is "8omn". So there is certainly not room for the typical result of some combination of sx/se/so. I am off to take a socionics assay.

Took the socionics test and it was just another short form MBTI apparently.

Results were no surprise: Strong I, Slight S, Strong T, Strong J. I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the graph.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ESFJ

Put 8 in your profile and add more detail in your signature if you so choose.

Good luck on the test.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Welcome!

Sounds similar to me - When I first got into MBTI I wasn't sure whether I was INTJ or ISTJ. Have you spent much time looking into the cognitive functions? ISTJ is Si/Te/Fi/Ne while INTJ is Ni/Te/Fi/Se. Researching Ni and Si specifically is how I made the distinction for myself.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Welcome!

Sounds similar to me - When I first got into MBTI I wasn't sure whether I was INTJ or ISTJ. Have you spent much time looking into the cognitive functions? ISTJ is Si/Te/Fi/Ne while INTJ is Ni/Te/Fi/Se. Researching Ni and Si specifically is how I made the distinction for myself.
    Thanks,

No, I will have some time to read in depth tomorrow. I am studying for an exam at the moment. I am looking forward to figuring it out but not to set on needing it to be concrete.
    "I yam what I yam" -Ghandi

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    "I yam what I yam" -Ghandi

Hi, and welcome! I don't have any qualifications for being a welcomer, being probably more n00by than you, but still, I will take the opportunity to say hi. I too hope to learn more about socionics.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Idealatious View Post

Hi, and welcome! I don't have any qualifications for being a welcomer, being probably more n00by than you, but still, I will take the opportunity to say hi. I too hope to learn more about socionics.
    Thanks for saying hello. There is a lot of good information on here. Take all tests with a grain of salt, they are good for pointing you in the direction of areas of self to pay more attention to but they do not and can not define you as a person. We are more than a sum of our parts. Have fun, I hope you find what you are looking for.