User Tag List

Thread: New INFJ male.

Junior Member Array

Default New INFJ male.

Title says it all. Being a statistical rarity, Ive been combing forums, sites, and the like, looking for information more tailored to my thinking preferences, as information for the masses are just that, for the masses. I feel this might be a place where I can proactively seek new information regarding my type.

I have very deep rooted principles regarding morality and how a human being should be treated. Principles I refuse to sacrifice for anyone. Im also moderately spiritual, not religious, but still exploring that as its relatively new to me in concept.

Im looking foward to the interactions and getting to know other types in depth!

Hey Synth. I'm an INFJ too now I guess even though I haven't spent most of my life as one. (long story, check out my other posts if you are interested) But anyway I've really enjoyed the company of INFJ males in the past. I find they are often very intelligent. Welcome to the forum. Will be looking forward to reading your posts.
    About your spiritual quest, I sort of know what you mean. My sister recently came back from India changed and shared a lot of the ideas with me. I don't really believe most of them but I do think I might believe in recieving energy from others. It's probably less magic and more a scientifically explainable emotional reaction but it seems pretty magical to me.

937 so/sx

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to you sharing your thoughts.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Welcome sir.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Enjoy your time here.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe